CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Oh Lucas Robert Hemmings it would be my pleasure!"
I replied in a posh accent then we both burst out laughing, the boys went to practise and I got a twitter notification.

'Hey my names Alicia and I was wondering if your friend Connie knows what happens when Calum's on a night out?'

I was puzzled by this and I have got to find out what happened for Connie's sake, but I knew it wasn't gonna make her happy. I needed to find out what this girl was on about so I replied.

'Hey well come on ten what does he do? but I hope you have got proof to back this up!'

I headed to find Connie. on the way I passed the boys and them being hyper and happy Ashton gave me a hug, then Michael, then Luke's hug lingered a bit longer and finally Calum stood there with his arms out and so I walked straight passed him and headed to find Connie.
"What's up with her?"
Calum asked and I turned and looked back towards them and Luke looked concerned. He's so sweet!
I finally found Connie and Megan in the dressing room choosing some clothes for the after party and they enjoyed it a lot!
Megan and Connie sat and talked and I just sat there biting my nails, I was worried about how she would feel they just ignored me and carried on speaking.

Then Connie brought up Calum.
"He's so sweet he brought me some flowers and chocolates he is lovely!"
That's what you think I thought and i must have said it out loud because all eyes shot towards me. Crap I said that out loud!
"Do you have something to say about that Sophie?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but a long one will be up tomorrow.

Until next time my little penguins
!

-Sophie cxxxxxxxx