CHAPTER TEN

I sat for the rest of the night mostly on my phone because part of Luke's payback was that he wasn't gonna talk to me. I put my earphones in and started listening to the Vamps Wild heart another song I love. Someone must have been calling me because soon micheal pulled my earphone out, I looked at him with a death glare no one disturbs me when I am listening to music.

"Luke was calling you don't blame me!"he looked scared haha. I turned and looked at Luke and said
"I thought you weren't speaking to me!" with a little bit of attitude.
"Come on we are going to get the food and I can't be bothered to drive so you are gonna drive me!" he said. I ran and grabbed the car key not even knowing where we were going. I headed to the driver seat and locked the door so Luke couldn't get in he stood at the door angry but prepared not to talk to me as he was getting payback. I only say in his stupid chair and then pushed him off my lap. he tried opening the door and then went to walk away so I unlocked it and opened my door
"Jesus you have no strength or sense of humour today ay?" He smirked and got into the car the drive there was awkward but it was ok because I was mostly listening to the radio then wild heart came on so I turned up and even Luke laugh at my inner child coming out but it was fun. The song ended and Luke decided to speak to me.
"You're actually quite funny!" he said in between laughs.
"I thought you were angry at me and didn't want to speak to me!" I said in a childish way.
He laughed and looked at me
"There's no way I could ever stay angry at you!"
"Whys that then Luke?" I said already knowing why.
"Because I love you Sophie, do u have a problem with that?" he said returning the childish remarks. I smirked and said
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." he laughed and we pulled up outside KFC . We ordered everyone's food and I decided to mess about so I popped to the shops and got some hot sauce and I also a new bottle of ketchup this is gonna be very funny. I got back in the car and Luke just stared at me
"Wanna take a picture it would last longer?" I asked Luke sarcastically he just nodded his head. I told him I was planning to play a prank in the others and put hot sauce in the ketchup he agreed and we went home. We got inside and I shouted
"We're home so me and Luke will do the dinner and bring it into you everyone want ketchup?"
There was a chorus of yes's and I made the dinner I decided to put a pot of ketchup in a small bowl for everyone then I added the hot sauce and stirred it and I was done but obviously me and Luke had regular ketchup. This one was going to be quite a lot better. Everyone had got there dinner now and I ran down to the basement and turned off the water and hid the milk this was going to be fun! We all say down and me and Luke sat by each other and everyone started eating 3...2...1.... everyone was screaming and breathing fast Ashton ran and went to get some water.
"The tap isn't working!"
he screamed through the house and I couldn't help it I was laughing so hard right now that was so funny!
"Where is the fricken milk Sophie?"
"Oh I meant to tell you I used the last on Sophie's breakfast this morning!" Luke said OMG I was cracking up everyone was breathing heavily. I was on the floor because I was laughing that hard. Luke went and showed Ashton where the milk was and he gulped it down. I had to laugh at that soon everyone had calmed down and we were sat watching a movie I got tired and Luke pulled me up by him and lay me down.
"Is there something going on between you two that we should know about?"
Calum asked oh crap we haven't told them that we are going out well here we go!
"I asked Sophie to be my girlfriend earlier and she said yes!" Luke said all proud. we got a lot of congratulations from everyone except the one person I actually cared about who should care most about me, my brother Ashton he just sat there and said nothing.
"Ash can I speak to you a minute outside?"
He got up and we went out to the back garden we sat down on the bench and he seemed annoyed.
"What's up bro?"
"You didn't tell me I thought I would be first to know especially because you are dating my best friend"
"well sorry but I didn't seem bothered when you asked Megan out you know my best friend huh? so why are you acting like this............ You know what forget it!"
I stood up and walked back in and going upstairs to my room yes I was in a strop but I don't care I have a right to be!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed it and stay tuned and until next time my little penguins
-Sophie xxxxxxxx :)