CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

So I spent last night watching movies so it wasn't that interesting but today I had arranged to meet up with Eddie and maybe Minnie too!
I was so excited but Minnie had been having trouble lately so I needed to speak to her.
I got out of bed alone which was strange normally Luke is still asleep, I shrugged it off and went for a shower.

Luke's POV
Connie and Calum woke us all up early except for Sophie, they said they needed to tell us something. Strange but hey! Hey maybe Connie's pregnant lol nah!
"So we need to tell you guys something that is really important to us and it really big!"
Connie said flashing a grin. Sophie still wasn't here.
"Hey shouldn't we wait for Sophie ?"
I asked Connie and she shook her head, well ok then.
"Connie's pregnant!!!"
Calum said really loud.
Then I heard someone from the door. It was Sophie she was looking so hot!
"Heyy what have I missed?!?"
She said whilst walking in and sitting on my lap and giving me a kiss on the cheek.
We all looked at Connie and Calum, it was their responsibility they should tell her
"Well ok then, I'm going out so I will speak to you lot later!"
She got up and walked out the door grabbing her penny board and bag on the way.

I looked at Connie and Calum
"Why didn't you tell her?"
Connie looked scared and Calum answered.
"Because she would kill us if she knew we will tell her in our own time. "
I stood up and went to my room and had a shower.

Sophie's POV
Well the house was boring so I headed to Eddie's house and knocked on the door. A girl answered the door and I didn't notice at first who it was. But then the falseness hit me and I realised it was Rachel, Luke's ex, I tried to be polite but she didn't want that so she looked down her nose at me and slammed the door right in my face! I just walked away I wasn't gonna give her the attention. I made my way to Minnie's and I felt rain drops starting to land on my nose I pulled my hood up and carried on boarding to her house but when I got there no one was in and the nearest place was Starbucks so I headed there and I couldn't believe my eyes Ashton was sitting having a coffee with a blonde haired girl who was sitting there twirling her hair she was a definite dumb blonde. I was angry and shocked at my brother so I walked in ordered my drinks and went and sat on the chair behind Ashton's back and listened to their conversation they didn't speak about much and then I was shocked when Ashton said they needed to stop as Megan was close to finding out and then I fell backwards on my chair I whacked my head off the back of Ashton's chair and he turned around but I hid my face and penny boarded off out of the shop and back home I could even look Megan in the eye I felt soo bad but then Ashton walked in and I went and spoke to him whilst he was in the hall.
The convo
A-Hey sis how are you??
S-Look I know where you were this morning and I know who with but I will tell you one thing you are telling Megan because if you don't I will and you know I am not lying!
A-I don't see why you are getting angry at me I ended it and you must have known I did!
S-Yer but still you could have told me!
A-Well before having a go at me for not telling you something why don't you go and speak with Connie huh?
He walked upstairs in a strop
"Connie Ashton said there was something I should know do you mind telling me what it is?"
She looked at me in the eyes and said it
"In pregnant!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading but there's more drama to come
Until next time my little penguins

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxx