CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR

*************** the next day*************

Ashton's P.O.V

Dad just text me saying that he can't make tonight after all and neither can mom, surprise, surprise. I suppose it can be a date for me and Megan, we haven't actually had one yet so it's ok.

I have just told her and she looks really happy about it, I can't wait now.

Megan's P.O.V

OMG Ashton just told me that his parents aren't going on this meal out, so it is just me and him and that it can be our first date. To be honest I am relieved that Ashton's parents aren't going. I had a feeling that it would be awkward and anyways Sophie doesn't like her dad so I would feel awkward with it and what I have heard about him off her doesn't make it any better.

Oh well I've it to sort out my outfit now I'm gonna ask Sophie and Connie to help me pick it lol .

************5:30pm*************

So I'm ready for my date now, I hope I look ok, I had a shower and then chose my outfit, I chose a coral skater dress with coral shoes, my hair was in a French plait, I had mascara, coral eyeshadow and pink lipstick on.

Sophie and Connie said that I looked fine and I really hope so. I went downstairs and met Ashton. He looked so cute in his shirt, tie, blazer, jeans and trainers lol. He said that i looked amazing and that we were going to Bella's Italian, my favourite place.

We got in the car and drove us to the restaurant, he parked and we went inside. We were given a table and a menu each. Ashton went off to get drinks, whilst I looked at the menu, it all looked really nice, he came back and we ordered.

For starters I had a salad and he also had a salad lol nothing much, we finished it and the whole time we were eating it, Ashton was talking and making jokes.

The main course was easy to decide, the homemade spaghetti bolognese, my favourite. It arrived and smelt delicious, we shared a bowl and it was amazing.

For pudding we had giant strawberries dipped in white chocolate. OMG they were the best. After we had finished, we had another drink and just sat and talked about random stuff, but it was really good and Ashton is so funny.

We got back into the car and he drove us home, everyone was in bed when we got back, so we went upstairs to his room, got into our pyjamas and into bed, and watched frozen, I love that film. It has been such a nice day.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys sorry I didn't update but I am back from holiday now so I will do a big update in a bit.

See you next time my little penguins!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxx