CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE

Ashton's POV
I was worried not only for mom but Sophie I mean her leaving I wish I could go but I can't. I hope she is ok I mean I know it was hers and Luke's six month anniversary and they were being a bit off with each other I hope everything's ok!

Sophie's POV
I was just getting off the plane I was rushing and I needed to get there quickly but first I was going home. I need to drop my bags off then I will go to the hospital.

I hopped in a taxi and it drove me to my house and when I arrived I couldn't believe my eyes the house was trashed windows and doors broken and it looked like we had been robbed.
I sat down on the step and it took a while to actually settle in I mean I wasn't going to leave my stuff here especially when it had been robbed. This has been the worst two days by far. I mean really this can't be happening.
I need to go see mom maybe dad might know something or have a clue of who did it.

I got in my white land rover and chucked my suitcase in the back. I drove to the hospital and when I got there I parked up and ran into the hospital. I was scared and worried I wanted to know what had happened to my mom.

I got to moms ward and dad wasn't there. That's weird. I looked over at moms bed and she just lay there with loads of wires attached to her. I started crying at the end of her bed.
I was sitting there when the door swing open and stood there was The boys and Connie and Megan. I ran into Ashton's arms and I hugged him.
"You came? but what about the tour and shows?"
I asked whilst hugging him.
"We told the boys and they said we haven't got a show for a week so we got the first flight back."
He looked around.
"Where's dad?"
I shrugged my shoulders.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it this is just a filler today so I am sorry but I will....

See you next time my little penguins!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxx