CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE

Ashton's P.O.V

"Dad I'm so sorry for behaving the way I did I feel so stupid, I forgive you but do you forgive me?"

"Of course I do Ashton I will always forgive and be there for you."

"Thank you dad."

Sophie's P.O.V

Have I missed something? Why has Ashton just forgiven dad? He is the bad guy not the good guy that everyone loves and forgives, we'll I'm not forgiving him. Never. Something is up.

I looked at Ashton and walked out, if he truly understood me he would know what was wrong. I walked out of the hospital, I heard someone behind me and whipped around, it was Megan.

"Hi megs"
"Hi Soph what's up?"
"Oh nothing.....if you count your brother just randomly forgiving your dad nothing."
"WHAT?!"
"Yeah that's right, we walked in and he forgave dad just like that. The doctors said that he is fine so it isn't amnesia or anything like that. I just don't understand."

By this time tears were rolling down my face, we found a bench and sat down.

"Sophie when you were at your moms me and Ashton were talking he said that he felt bad about what he had said to your dad but he also said that he can never forgive your dad about it. I think that when he had his little breakdown thing he must have chosen to forgive your dad. Just like you though Soph I am surprised at his decision."

She gave me a hug and we got up and walked back to the hospital. We got in to see Ashton talking to mom and dad as if nothing had happened. I went up to him and sat down.

"Hi little sis how are you?"
"Oh I'm fine" I replied sarcastically.
Ashton not realising my sarcasticness asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with him, mom and dad tomorrow. I just sat there speechless and to be honest upset, my brother
has just asked if I want to go out to dinner with my dad, who I hardly knew."

" I'm sorry did I just hear you ask if I want to go to dinner with HIM?" I said pointing at dad.
"Yes, are you coming?"
"Um let me think about this......NO"

I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Oh well you'll go won't you megs?"
"Um"
"Please megs for me."
"Um........ok."
"Thanks megs, I can always count on you."
"That's ok."

He stood up and gave her a hug.
"Come on Luke, we're late for that thing that we are meant to go to."

We weren't really late for anything I just wanted to be out of there and now. He stood up and followed me out, luckily he had brought his car so we got in and went back to ours where one direction are.

We got in and said hello and stuff and then Luke put a film on it was wild child, my favourite lol. We sat there and watched it, even the 1D boys did lol. The film ended just as Ashton, Megan, Calum, Connie and Dynasty got back I said hello to everyone apart from Ashton, he has really hurt me. I went upstairs and just lounged around till around 5 and then I had KFC lol that's all I seem to eat now but oh well. I went back up to my room after and this time Luke came with me, we talked for a bit and then at around 10ish we went to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks again and I am sorry but I am very busy.
Any way please go and read my friend Megan's fanfic on r5 it's really good and I am in it so go over there and read it and I will push her to update lol

See you next time my little penguins!

-Sophie xxxxxxx