CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Sophie POV
"Hey sis, hey Crawford. How are you two?!?"
Ashton said giving me a wink making me blush and hide my face in crawford a chest and this really did make Luke angry. I away with my face in crawford a chest until Calum spoke up. Connie was coming home today with Dynasty, her baby, and they were going to see Calum's parents etc. I was happy but sad as I was sad because Rachel was giving me nasty looks and speaking crap about me and Luke is supposed to love me ay the lets her say all this crap about me. No way.
"Sophie can I please speak to you just a question quickly? outside?!?!"
Luke said and Crawford stiffened up and I nodded and have Crawford a peck on the cheek before leaving the room. We went into the kitchen and he started to talk to me.
"Look I didn't mean what I said the other day. I love you! I would walk in there now and dump Rachel if you gave me another chance. I know you are with..."
I had had enough.
"Look for one I'm with Crawford now and two you broke the biggest promise to me you told me that you wouldn't hurt me but looks like you did!"
I walked out and cried. I went straight to Crawford and he hugged me and held me. I wipped my eyes and Rachel was standing there ready to pounce on me.
Then I stood up and she pulled my hair and push me. I winced and Crawford tried to stop it but it didn't work it ended up as him getting a punch so I ran to his side and held his hand. His eye was all red. Then Rachel left. Luke stood there.
"Look Sophie I'm ...."
I was crying because this was all my fault and angry at Luke.
"I tell you what go off with your girlfriend and live your precious life. I hate you. He got hurt because of me and we weren't even going out. And it's all because of you. JUST GO! "
I screamed/shouted I had broke down there and then.

3 hours later
I was fine so i went out to the shops because we needed milk and the lights were on green for us and red for the others so I started off and then everything went black....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if it's short I am gonna do a really long one tomorrow as a lot of drama happens so stay tuned.

See you next time my little penguins!!
-Sophie cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx