CHAPTER THIRTEEN

We got back from the little trip to my house and she was very impressed by Luke but we had drive through the night so now it's my birthday yay.I was ok because I had some energy drink and a coffee from Starbucks. Luke however didn't want to go to sleep and leave me on my own but I told him I was ok. So he ended up going to sleep anyway.

I pulled up outside the house and I woke Luke but I didn't want he looked so cute when he was sleeping but I had to so I did, considering it was 7:00 in the morning he was still a dragon in the morning.
"Go away I wanna sleep"
He said sleepily whilst waving his arms around and accidentally hit me in the eye.
"Ouch!"
I screamed. I got out the car and held my eye Luke rushed out of the car well tried but ended up scratching his head on the door but he didn't care about that he cared a lot more about more which I find very sweet I was still holding my eye it hurt a lot but I knew he didn't mean it. He was so nice to me making sure I was ok and whilst he was looking at my eye I started to notice blood dripping down his face, I pushed his hands away and saw that the scratch had turned somehow into a cut I felt so bad so I wiped away the blood and kissed it better!
"I have a lot got a cut here!"
he said smirking and pointing to his lips, so I have him a quick peck on the lips and went into the house with Luke holding my parcel, the house was empty and all the light were off
"Guys! Anybody home?"
I shouted through the house I walked into the living room and everyone jumped up screaming 'surprise' I was so shocked but I was suddenly filled with joy when I saw my bestie from when I was a kid,Tayla, standing there I ran over and gave her a hug. I was so happy and joyed I started crying it was so nice I got bombarded with cuddles. I sat down and Ashton walked up to me and handed me a parcel it looked like a present!
"What's this?"
I asked him.
"A present for you from me and Megan"
I did thank you and opened it inside was a necklace which said Sophie on it in gold, I loved it! I got presents off everyone and I was so happy! I had got a lot of money and I decided to take everyone out on a night out. I got ready and went and grabbed the parcel that was at my moms.
I opened it and inside was a present and a card from my dad I hadn't seen him since I was like 5 he left us for another woman and I just hated him because I haven't had a father figure in my life which I think was harder for Ashton than me. I opened it and it was a teddy that had a necklace on the same as what Ashton had got me and a note for Ashton. I called in and he immediately knew who had sent me that he looked shocked he read his note and basically it was dad saying he misses us and wishes he hadn't of left and a enveloped dropped from out of the teddy addressed to both of us I opened it and read the note
'This is from your Nan she passed away and she told me to give you this'
There was also a lot of money so I shared it out between us and then just forgot about it I decided to read the card later so I put my shoes on and headed downstairs I had tried hard to look pretty especially because I had a birthday girl badge on.

~~~~~~~~At the club~~~~~~

I was dancing and I felt a bit too hot so I went outside for air I walked back in and got me and Luke a drink and when I was walking back I saw him and Kesey snogging in the corner of the room!
"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS!" I shouted with tears in my eye, they stopped eating each others faces and I ran out I just walked and walked not knowing where I was going because my vision was blurry from all the tears Connie had tried several times to call me but what really was the point. I went and sat down in the forest at the park and every so often I saw Connie and Calum or Megan and Ashton walk past I guess Michael had taken Luke somewhere but no one noticed me. Then I heard footsteps behind me and I got scared until a boy my age walked up and Started to sit down
"Are you ok?"
He asked you could tell he wasn't from here he had a nice British accent, I looked up at him not wanting to talk and shook my head. He put his arms around me and whispered
"Don't cry!"
I couldn't help it Luke said he wouldn't ever hurt me but he did and I just can't imagine why.

We talked for awhile and I found out his name was Louis and he was so nice. he also said that he couldn't go back to his flat so I invited him to stay at mine in the spare room since Megan's in with Ashton. he agreed and we walked home I grabbed him some of Ashton's pj's so he would be comfortable and showed him his room, I then went to my room got changed, took off my make up and went and cried myself to sleep I didn't do anything to make him cheat on me I was so upset but there's plenty more fish in the sea. I just can't believe that what a great birthday present!

~~~~~<In the morning>~~~~

I got up and went to make breakfast for everyone. I placed all the plates down and soon everyone was eating and I t was awkward but I spent most of my time ignoring Luke staring at me and talking to Tayla and then Louis walked downstairs.
"Hey Lou! I made breakfast here I warm you some up!"
I said as he basically saved my life last night. I could see Luke's face tense as Louis showed up!
" Sophie why did you let someone we barely even know stay at our house?"
Ashton said.
"Because if it wasn't for him finding me when I was in the forest last night I probably would have killed myself so any more questions?"
I said seriously I wasn't gonna let them get me down again
"Well Sophie thanks for the offer but I gotta go see you some time soon."
Louis said walking out the kitchen door.
"No please stay just for breakfast and then I will call you a cab please..... for me?"
He nodded his head and walked back in I carried on making his break fast and I placed it I front of him, he ate it and seemed to enjoy it. Luke was getting angrier as the minute passed. then he just exploded and burst out and said it
"What the hell Sophie why did you bring him here? I thought you love me?"
He was angry!
"Wait you have no right to have a go at me when you was the one snogging a girl that could have killed me and tried to ruin our relationship in the club on my birthday. and don't you dare say you never because you know you did and I just ain't gonna take your crap! I am don with people pretending around me I am not a kid I can handle it and don't even bother saying anything were through!"
I shouted and started crying as well
"You said you would never hurt me you didn't do a very good job at that!"
I was angry at him he thought he could have a go at me but he was the one who started it he kissed the girl who tried to ruin our relationship, I just can't believe that. I need to get my life in place once and for all! I walked downstairs acted like nothing had happened they all looked at me as I sat down.
"Are you ok?"
Michael asked me.
"I am fine I need to forgive and forget because the first to forgive is best able to rebuild their life!"
Wow that was deep! I sat there and everyone looked at me in shock. I stood up!
"Anyone want Starbucks?"
They all nodded there heads and I needed help to carry them
"Who wants to come to help me carry the coffee's?"
Luke stood up said
" I will!"
Ashton tried to stop him for a moment but I told him I needed to forgive and forgot and I need to do this so I can carry on my life in the best way. He nodded and we went on the way to Starbucks it was a awkward journey neither of us spoke, you see I would have but I didn't know what to say!

We arrived and I got out the car and walked into the Starbucks and a really hot blonde guy was serving. I walked up and ordered all our drinks he wrote them all down and winked at me!
"So what's your name?"
He asked man he was so cute!
The convo
S-my names Sophie and yours is?
?- my names Eddie!
S-well hello Eddie nice to meet you!
E-so do you come here often?
S-only when I wanna get out of the house or want a nice frappichino!
He smiled and our drinks were done Luke had been standing there this whole time and you could tell he was very pissed off so I just walked ahead and grabbed the drinks and said goodbye to Eddie. I saw he had put his number on the bottom of the receipt and I must say I will definitely be texting him!
We got in the car and drove home I walked in and Luke yelled
"We got Starbucks!"
I was so in the mood to piss him off so I said
"That's not all I got, I got the fit boy from behind the counters number!" I said shaking my shoulders and all the girls seem so proud even the boys except for Luke as he still loved me but he hurt me so I can't trust him.

It was soon night time and someone walked into my room it was.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so long but I really had a good idea and it had to happen so I had to write it!

Until next time my little penguins
-Sophie xxxxxxxxxx 😀