TWO

'I just hopped off a private plane and went and hopped on 85, go call my chauffeur, bitch, cause' I don't like to drive ;).' •dababy•

' •dababy•

"Care...Elena is gonna hate this." I told Caroline as I looked at the Salvatores full house of already drunk and high teenagers.

"No, she's gonna love it." Caroline brushed me off and sent me a wink. I shook my head laughing slightly.

I pulled my black strappy Stella McCartney dress down slightly, Caroline compelled the store owner to give it to me for free, I think I almost cried that day.

"Quick! There's Elena and Damon." Caroline cheered to me, dragging me with her. I sent Elena a wide smile, she returned it.

"You like?" Caroline asked, her drink spilling in her hand slightly. Elena went to answer but Caroline quickly looked to me and then back to Elena and then to Damon.

"Don't answer that." Care commented, I chuckled.

"This is keeping it small?" Elena asked in disbelief, I shrugged with a smirk and Caroline just kept smiling, hoping Elena will cave in.

"What are we drinking?" Elena finally gave in.

Me and Caroline let out a cheer and we both linked arms with Elena either side and escorted her through the crowd to the drinks table.

"Sooooo dry martini and lemonade?" I asked Elena picking up the bottles and shaking them slightly to show Elena.

"Sure" she laughed at me nodding her head. Caroline grabbed the bottles from my hands and put them back down before lifting the vodka up instead.

"That's too weak Luce, it's Elenas 18th! She needs something stronger." Caroline ranted whilst pouring a red plastic cup half full of vodka and half full of some other alcohol that I don't know the name off because the label had been ripped off.

Caroline passed the drink to Elena before making myself and her one, I sipped my drink, cringing slightly at the taste.

"To Lena!" I cheered raising my cup into the air before taking a big swig, Elena and Caroline hooted at me before taking swigs of their own cups.

•• ••

I don't know how much time has passed but my head is spinning and I'm on my what seems to be my 100th cocktail from Caroline truly, I lost Lena and Care a few hours back and have been dancing with strangers since.

I just happen to look through the front door to notice Damon and Ric.

"Hey boys!" I laughed out as I trotted over to Ric and Damon sat outside on the wall. I put my arm around Damons shoulder smiling down at him as he just smirked, Ric also.