THREE

'Busy on the weekend, caught up in your own small world.' •chase atlantic•

'Whether suicide or tragic accident, WPKW News has lost one of its shining stars-'

"Can I turn this off?" I asked Damon quietly from where I was lay in his bed-and no, nothing like that had happened.

I was too shaken up last night from what happened to Andie to go back home so Damon insisted that I stayed the night while he slept in one of the many spare rooms.

"Sure" he mumbled back, whilst continuing to tear down his secret findings of Stefan and Klaus on his door.

I let out a small sigh and clicked the off button on the remote.

"You just can't stay away can you." Damon spoke up, what the hell is he on about. I sat up in bed at his statement.

"You've been dodging my calls." Elena replied once she entered the room, her eyes widened once she saw me, I sent her a small wave.

"Luce?! Thankgod!" Elenas words tumbled out of her mouth as she walked over to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Yeah my phone died, sorry." I apologised whilst pulling my hair into a pony tail, Elena sent me a look of warning.

"I'm sorry!" I whined to her as she turned to walk back over to Damon.

"Kind of a busy day you know, dead fake girlfriend and all." Damon snapped when he noticed Elenas presence by him.

Elenas face went slack and she took a deep breath.

I think I should let these two have their privacy. So I got up slowly out of bed tying not to interrupt the two.

"Happy birthday Elena. Stefan killed Andie." Damon mocked as he walked past her, shoulder barging her softly.

I pulled Damons shirt down my thighs as much as I could once I was stood up. I walked over to the chair in the corner to pick my dress and shoes up.

"He called me last night." I froze at Elenas words, retracting my hand back from collecting my dress and turned around to face her in shock.

"What?" Damon asked just as taken back as me, he sent me a look of confusion which I just shrugged my shoulders at him in a reply.

"Stefan called me last night." I took a few step closer to the two, so I was standing next to Elena, I touched her arm softly before looking at Damon.

"What did he say?" I asked in worry. With how he acted last night and what happened, what if he threatened her?

"He didn't say anything, but it was him. I asked Sheriff Forbes to track the call and it came from Tennessee." Elena explained.