THIRTYTWO

'It's like a test, it's like a game, too see how much I can take, I'm curious to live and learn, so light me up and let me burn." •hey violet•

"Hmm?" I grumbled as I felt a slap to my cheek

"Luce wakey, wakey!" Damons voice seeped through my head making my ears ring.

I peeled my eyes open and looked around, I was in Rics classroom, Bonnie, Jeremy, Stefan and Jamie were all looking at me expectantly.

Damon held my hand as he helped me stand up.

"Ester took Lena." I whispered as I rubbed my neck.

"Yeah Jeremy filled us in." Damon spoke up, I sent Jeremy a small smile in which he returned.

"Right let's carry on shall we?" Stefan spoke up looking at Bonnie who nodded and began chanting.

Only now had I noticed she had some candles set up infront of her.

"Hello all, i can't seem to find my date and with the line of salt surrounding us, something can't be good." Klaus stormed into the classroom, Bonnie continued to chant, ignoring him.

"Nik, what are you doing here?!" I gasped as I walked up to him, running my hands down the sleeves of his white tux.

"I wanted to surprise you love." He mumbled, taking my cheek in his hand.

I lent into him almost forgetting what was going on, almost.

"Nik your mothers alive. She took Elena." I informed him, he frowned removing his hand from my face and linking it with my own instead.

He turned to the group, now realising that Bonnie was trying to undo the spell.

"What's taking so long? All boundary spells have a loop hole." Nik mocked Bonnie, she stopped for a second and sent him a harsh glare.

Matt walked into the classroom joining us.

"People are walking right out of the dance past the barrier." He snapped frustrated.

"If Matt and I can leave, we can stop Ester." Jeremy stepped into his hero boots.

"No way Jer, Esters very powerful." I snapped at him, trying to put him back in his place.

"We just gotta find out where she is." Matt agreed with Jer, I sent him a deadly glare.

"That's suicide Jeremy." Stefan defended me.

"Suicide would be disappointing me. Now work you magic witch. I need to get Luce to safety and I can't do that in a pathetic school classroom, can I?" Klaus sped forwards and held Jamie up in a chokehold.

"Nik!" I snapped, he turned to face me.

"Leave him be. Bonnie will undo the spell, you just need to be patient." I snapped again, annoyed at Niks impatience with a tricky situation.