SIXTY

/ / the girls are getting sick of huffing glue up in the bathroom while your boyfriends pick up chicks and darling I'm lost. / /

~Margot and the nuclear so and so's~

"Obviously we need to have a deeper discussion about you going on this trip, As I cannot protect this baby on my own. I cannot do this without you-"

"Nik. Stop. Please." I quickly whispered as I sniffed back a tear.

I exited the bedroom and instantly felt the house to be lighter.

The music had stopped. The people were gone. The place was cleaned up.

It was like the party never happened.

I vamp sped outside to see Bekah grinning at me whilst stood infront of a black Matte Range Rover with a big red bow on the bonnet.

"The fuck? Bex...this is amazing." I gushed out as I ran over to her and embraced her into a hug.

"Big red bow and everything." Bekah joked and I laughed, knowing she was relating to the comment I made back when she bought Matt a truck.

"I don't know how to Thankyou." I felt my eyes tearing up and Bekah stood back.

"Don't thank me just yet." She mused and I gave her a confused look but then I noticed the other vehicle attached to the back of the car.

There was a black sleek horse trailer for four horses stood there in all its glory and I couldn't help but let out a bubble of laughter in excitement.

"You like?" Elijah appeared next to me and I grinned through my happy tears at my good friend. My family.

"I'm so happy right now, I don't know what to say other than Thankyou." I cried out, wiping at the bottom of my eyes and Elijah and Bekah pulled me into a tight hug before pulling away.

"A Thankyou will suffice." Bekah teased and I grinned at the two Mikalsons.

"Luceinder!" Niklaus called me from his stance at the side of the mansion with a grin.

Almost like nothing had been spoken between the two of us.

Bekah and Elijah sent me encouraging smiles as I hesitantly walked towards Nik and the apple trees.

"You didn't think I wasn't going to get you a gift did you?" Nik teased and I shrugged from behind him as I followed him through the trees in the dark.

"You're unpredictable Nik. I never know." I mumbled as I wondered why on earth he was walking me through the apple trees.

We came into a clearing and I grinned at what I saw infront of me. There was a newly built, painted black barn with two horse paddocks surrounding the barn.

"When the hell did this get built?!" I felt giddy with happiness as me and Nik walked towards the building.

"The builders started as soon as we moved into the mansion." Nik explained and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"I love it Niklaus." I whispered as we were steps away from the barn doors, the outside lights illuminating me and Nik.

A horses neigh made me jump slightly as I didn't expect it. I grabbed ahold of Niks arm in excitement.