NINE

'Yeah, and it sucks, but this place will never change, it'll probably get way worse, at best, stay the same, so you'll be fucking world renowned.' •hobo johnson•

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem. Her blood is the solution." I heard a muffled Rebekah speak from above me. I let out a grumble as I looked around myself. How did I end up in the back of Klaus' car?

"Seems so." I heard Klaus reply from outside. I mentally scoffed at him, noticing the pack of sedatives on the other seat. Did he really sedate me?

"How did you know?" Rebekah asked. I needed to get out of here and to help Elena. Now all Klaus needed was her blood he could just bleed her dry and use the blood to make his 'army'.

I looked out of the window subtly and realised I was in the car park of the hospital. I felt my hands start to shake in worry.

That's exactly what he's doing right now. He's bleeding Elena dry. I need to do something.

"Well you know how much the original witch hated me. What makes you think I would do anything of the opposite of what she says." I smirked at Klaus' witty reply as I unbuckled my seatbelt Klaus had oh so nicely secured me in.

"A thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with you." Rebekah's voice loudened, he must be walking away. I gripped the car door handle.

"It makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her fail safe incase i ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelgänger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid and if she was dead-"

"Then you wouldn't be able to sire yourself a new species." I cut Klaus off as I got out of the car. I took notice of Rebekah laying on the bonnet.

"Leaving me alone for all time." Klaus finished off, staring at me.

My heart strings pulled for him, I can kind of understand where he's coming from. His sisters an annoying brat, everyone is afraid of him, that must make it difficult to make friends, especially with his personality. Everyone needs someone in their life even if it is just a friend.

"Is this what this is about....your obsession with hybrids...you just don't want to be alone." Rebekah was obviously confused. I saw a burst of emotion flicker through Klaus' eyes as he still stared at me before his eyes snapped to bekhas.

"What I want is to take my girl, take my doppelgänger and take my hybrid and get the hell out of this one pony town." Klaus spat, I frowned, whose his 'girl' and most importantly why the fuck did I suddenly feel jealous.