FIFTYFIVE

"Just wash away the pain, show me what demons you have inside, boy open up your heart for me, breathe your smoke into my lungs and watch them die." | Ieuan |

"I told you Agnus. I feel great." Hayley mused, flipping through a fashion magazine as she lounged on the sofa.

"You are overdue for a checkup." The old witch firmly spoke as she sat down opposite the wolf.

I scoffed from my seat at the table as I typed away on my laptop.

"What is she going to do? Pop into the quarter for a quick ultra sound?" I piped up sarcastically, pressing enter on the keyboard heavily.

"A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch. Nothing to see here." Hayley played along with me, I sent her an amused smile.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child, strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Rebekah snapped from her seat next to me, her also on her laptop, typing away angrily.

I rolled my eyes at the angry vampire and her sudden change in attitude, I understood why though.

The fact that Klaus interfered in the plan set ahead last night which caused us to not find Elijah had really ticked me off-I haven't spoken to him since.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou. I'd take the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight, after hours. Just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Agnus softly reassured Hayley.

I stopped typing and turned in my seat to face the two of them and I sent Hayley an unsure look.

"Okay. Fine. Bayou baby doctor it is but Luce is coming with us." Hayley sighed out and I raised my eyebrows up in surprise.

"Wait what-"

"Please Luce, I know you won't let anything happen to me or this baby. I trust you." Hayley begged, I sighed and nodded stiffly, turning back to my laptop screen that showed another attic building on google maps.

The things I put up with for Niks redemption and Elijah.

"What about this?" I asked bekah, turning my screen towards her slightly and she narrowed her eyes at the photo, biting her thumb nail as she thought.

"Please tell me you're both still not at it with the internet search?" Klaus entered the room making me sigh out in frustration.

I was already pissed about him ruining the plan and it didn't help his case that he had been with Cami the bartender all morning.

"How does one begin anyway? Just type in anonymous attic?" Nik carried on, pouring himself a drink of Whiskey, staring at me as he did so to try and gain my attention but I refused to give it to him as Bekah shook her head no to me and I turned the laptop screen back to myself.

"Someone has to find Elijah, even if we have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans." Bekah snapped at her brother, I scrolled out slightly and began to search for another attic with old window shutters.

"Just like looking for a needle in a rather large pile of needles." Nik teased.

"Bekah remembered details of the attic Marcel took her too." I spoke up bluntly, having had enough of Niks attitude of not caring.