FIFTEEN

'I've never seen a mouth that I would kill to kiss and I'm terrified but I can't resist.' •halsey•

I let a yawn escape my dry lips, swiping my tongue over my lips quickly at the realisation

Sinking further down under the covers, my alarm had yet to go off yet so I'm guessing I had time to drift back off to sleep.

"Good morning love."

My eyes snapped open at his voice, I sat up quickly before wincing and bringing my hand to my head as if that would help stop the pounding.

"K-klaus?" I whispered, my voice scratchy from my itchy throat.

"You're transitioning. I'll let Tony know he can bring up your first feed now."

"My first feed?" I asked but then it dawned on me. Everything that happened last night, it hadn't been a god awful dream.

"I'm dead." I muttered, feeling my eyes start to well up at the thought.

"Technicalities." Klaus let out a small chuckle as he pushed himself from my bedroom wall he was leaning up against.

"You let me die." My voice was monotone, I stood up from my bed, my legs feeling extremely wobbly.

I pointed a shaky finger at the hybrid in accusation.

"You told Mikael to kill me!?" My voice coming out a little more confident, Klaus rolled his eyes at me.

He started walking towards me but I held my hands out to stop him.

"Don't come near me."

"Don't be so dramatic Luceinder." Klaus stepped forwards again, his chest meeting my held out hands.

"Dramatic? Dramatic! Do you even-"

"Don't be be so selfish Luceinder! You have a second chance at life thanks to your good pal Stefan!" Klaus raised his voice slightly and I shoved his chest, hard, in fury at his words.

Of course it didn't effect him one bit but it was the thought that counts, he grabbed my hands in his own, resting them against his chest.

"I don't want this life Klaus. I've watched so many of my friends and even strangers suffer at the hands of the supernatural. I do not want to be apart of that." I explained, my voice weak.

"I do not want to be a monster." I whispered, snatching my hands away from his, walking around him.

"And is that how you see me? A monster?"

I stopped at Klaus' words and turned to face him again.

"I see you as a man." I answered truthfully. His eyes widen slightly, his eyebrows raising in surprise.