FOURTYSIX

"I watched it all in my head, perfect sense, they'll take me from me, my bed, leave everything that is worth a single cent and just take me instead."
| the neighbourhood |

My heels clicked along the stoney pavement, I smiled slightly as the jazz music surrounded me, the busy market with their lanterns lit and string lights, making a dull red haze shine over the night streets of New Orleans.

I tucked my hands into my long black coat and pulled the fabric closer around my body as I rounded a corner and spotted the sign for the underground bar I had been searching for.

Pushing open the bar doors, everyone looked at me, I instantly knew what they were and who they worked for and it just so happens I was looking for that certain 'who'.

"Good. I have everyone's attention." I raised my eyebrow at the vampires as no one dared to speak or interrupt me.

"Who can tell me where Marcel is and I may spare their life." I smiled widely at the group of night walkers.

"Who are you?" A vampire finally gained the courage to speak up.

I giggled, speeding forwards and ripping his heart out.

My own heart twitched slightly at my own actions but this had to be done. I needed to find Marcel.

"Any more questions or does anyone have an answer for me?" I sweetly asked the group as everyone stood up in alarm.

No one spoke, I sighed and threw the heart at the nearest girl, she caught it with a disgusted expression, I sent her a wink.

"If you haven't already realised-I'm not very patient. So I'm going to count to 3 and Marcels where abouts better be announced or I promise you, heads will roll." I snipped at the group, I watched as everyone gulped and sent panicked glances at each other.

"Right!" I sighed, clapping my hands together and spinning around, making sure to make eye contact with everyone in the room.

"1." I announced in a sweet voice, smiling seductively at everyone, no one made a move.

"2." My tone changed to bored as I studied my nails.

"3." I growled, stepping forwards ready to pounce.

"Wait!" A black boy stepped forwards.

"Is there a reason you're interrupting my slaughter spree sweetheart?" I growled, showing my vamp face.

"Marcel-He lives in the compound." He rushed out.

"Great! Now that wasn't so hard was it!" I sang out backing up, everyone breathed with relief.

They really think-

I smirked to myself before speeding forwards and hitting someone's head clean off of their shoulders.

I then turned around and ripped out the heart of the vampire that had tried to sneak up on me.

A guy tried lunging at me but I moved out of the way, resulting in him ripping out the Heart of one of his friends, he turned around mortified and in that pause I snapped his neck right off of his body.

Someone then came at me with a chair leg, Using it as a makeshift stake, I grabbed it and pulled them closer to me, head butting the girl and then kicking her to the ground, smashing my foot through her chest and stepping on her heart.

Using the chair leg I staked another girl who was behind me, I pushed her to the ground, standing up straight I looked around to see only the black guy who told me where Marcel was.

I smirked, striding towards him.

"You said you would spare me." He whimpered in fear.

I let out a throaty laugh, drunk on the power I was feeling.

"I said I may and to be honest it makes more of a statement to Marcel if I kill 16 of his night walkers don't you think?" I tilted my head at the small guy.

I wasted no time in ripping this guys heart out and threw it at the wall.

Pulling a lighter out of my pocket and a cigarette, I lit up and took a deep drag.

I turned to walk out of the bar, flicking the cigarette onto the ground and hearing the spreading fire start to cackle as I exited.

Looking around for a clear path and vamp speeding back to my apartment complex.

Ready to wait for Marcel to come to me.

__________________________

If you're enjoying the story so far please let me know what you think in the comments or vote for the chapter, many thanks!