FIFTYSIX

/ / so one day he found her crying, coiled up on the dirty ground, her prince finally came to save her and the rest she can figure out. But it was a trick and the clock struck twelve. / /

~paramore~

I let out a deep throaty groan as my brain started to buzz back to life.

"It's about time child." An old woman's voice cooed-a rather familiar one.

I tried to pry my eyes open as I brought my palms up to my face and rubbed aggressively, feeling extremely vulnerable.

"Who-where-" I started as I pushed myself up into a sitting position, I looked around to see I was in one of the witches crypts-I was at the cemetery.

"You little bitch. You got in the way of that demon baby's death." The witches voice spat, I felt the spit spray over my cheek and I winced, blinking my eyes open even more as the blurred shapes turned into more detailed objects.

"Demon-demon baby?" I mumbled to myself, unsure of what this woman was on about. The witch cackled, startling me, so I turned to her in fright to see the old witch Angus that had betrayed Hayley and me back at the bayou.

"You old battered up fucker. I'm going to kill you." I snarled at the disgusting witch, trying to push myself up to stand but I felt extremely woozy and swayed back onto my arse on the dirt.

"Where's Hayley?!" I suddenly realised. Angus' smile faded and she turned serious.

"She got away. The wolves attacked my men. Saved the girl and it." Agnus explained and my posture softened-only by so much as I still wanted to punch the head straight off of this woman.

"You mean the baby?" I spat at the witches use of 'it' regarding the baby currently brewing in Hayley's womb.

Agnus sent me a tight lipped smile at my correction.

"Agnus!" Sophie deveraux barged into the crypt with a confused scowl dressing her petite face.

"Yes dear." Agnus stood up straighter and tried to stand infront of me as if to hide me but failed miserably-just like her plan to kill Hayley. I smirked at my inside joke.

"L-luce? What have you done to her?" She addressed the last question to Agnus.

"Nothing."

"She sent her 'men' after the baby mama and me." I groaned out as I pushed myself up to stand, dusting off my arse from sitting on the ground. Sophie gulped.

"You could've killed me!" Sophie snapped at the witch, addressing the fact that her, Hayley and me were all connected with voodoo magic.

"Oh get a grip Sophie! You know that baby needs to die! The only way how is to kill Hayley!" Agnus shouted, making me and Sophie suddenly flinch.

I let out a deep snarl, not liking how the atmosphere was turning.

"You need to step down now before I make you." I gritted my teeth at the old witch, her eyes widened slightly at my aggressive manner.

"You're wrong." Agnus smirked, bringing up her hand and I felt the pain surge through my body.

"Stop! Stop!" Sophie begged her elder. The pain ceased once Agnus finally listened to Sophie.

I breathed in a gasp of fresh air and rolled my head back.

"Oh it's on bitch." I went to speed at the witch but Sophie stepped infront of the elder to stop me from killing the fucker.