THIRTYFOUR

"we had a vision though, now we dead roses, we had a vision though, now we dead roses." •blackbear•

My eyes snapped open and quickly jolted up into a sitting up position, I groaned noticing the back of Damon and Stefans heads

"Hey there sleepy head." Damon teased, looking back at me and sending me a smirk.

I rubbed my neck and gritted my teeth at him. A fresh tear sliding down my face as I remembered what had happened a few hours ago.

"How're you doing Luce?" Stefan asked gently as he looked up at me through the driving mirror, I linked eyes with him but didn't respond.

I needed to let the original siblings know what was happening. I slowly and silently retrieved my phone from my back pocket and pulled up Elijahs number-sending him a text.

'Bonnie has put the same spell on Nik that Abby had put on Mikael. We need to fix this. Please come back to Mystic Falls. I can't do this alone.'

I didn't bother texting Bekah as I knew she had probably found Elijah herself by now and he would repeat the text to her. I clicked my phone off and put it back.

Damon's phone rang, he answered carelessly as he drove.

"Hello?" He snapped.

"I've taken Elena to the hospital." Jeremy's panicked voice echoed through the car.

"You did what?!" Damon snapped again-obviously not in the mood.

"When you find your sister unconscious you call 911." Jeremy defended himself.

"Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal." Damon nearly laughed at Jer.

"The remaining originals are gonna want Elena dead to stop Alaric-she's a sitting duck in there." I spoke up with urgency to once again save Elena-she didn't have a clue what was happening with Klaus, neither did Caroline so at least I have 2 friends.

Maybe if Elena just became a vampire then none of this drama would happen?

"Meredith wants to keep her here for observation." Jeremy spoke up against Damon again-I knew he didn't like Damon very much so he wasn't going to agree with him very easily.

"Get Elena home. We're on our way." Damon dismissed him and hung up.

"Have I told you recently how much I appreciate you not being the dumbest brother ever?" Damon mocked Jeremy to Stefan.

"You know one of us has to keep moving right?" Stefan then spoke up.

"If Klaus really is the sire of our bloodline- we need to keep his body hidden before Alaric finds him and kills him." My ears did perk at this though. Nik was in the trunk? Maybe I could hijack the car at the right time and drive away with Nik to safety.