FIFTYEIGHT

/ / I'm singing for you, you're screaming at me, it's hard to see your tears in the pouring rain. / /

~oneokrock~

"What the fuc-" I grumbled as something poked my cheek repeatedly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Screams surrounded my sleepy state as I groggily sat up in bed, silk sheets surrounding me.

"I've missed you so much Lu!!" A very familiar voice squealed at me before I was jumped at by two figures laughing.

I let out a yawn as I noticed the brown hair and blonde curls.

"Well shit you guys! Hi!" I suddenly realised it was Elena Gilbert and Caroline Forbes crushing me in a hug.

"You look amazing, how are you?" Caroline rushed out as her and Elena pulled away from the hug, the both of them getting themselves comfortable in bed either side of me.

"I look 'amazing'? I'm wearing gym shorts and a tank top? Has your fashion sense seem to have disappeared since I last saw you care?" I joked and she punched my arm playfully.

"We've got a whole day planned for you!" Elena cheered and clapped her hands and I raised an eyebrow up in curiosity.

"Okay! So! You'll spend the morning with the dreaded Mikalsons-"

"Caroline!" Elena hissed at her word choice and I let out a loud laugh, missing the two girls horrendously.

I also took note of Bonnies absence and that lifted my spirits tremendously.

"You'll spend the morning with the mikalesons-then at lunch you'll come out and eat at this cute restaurant with a group of us-"

"A group of you?" I questioned in excitement and Caroline groaned at her being interrupted again.

"Yes a group! And before you ask-no-I'm not telling you who, it's a surprise." Caroline replied and I rolled my eyes whilst grinning.

"This afternoon you'll have some time to spend with your fiancé or however you please and then this evening-" Elena carried on with a grin before she was cut off by Caroline the hypocrite.

"We're throwing you a party!" Caroline squealed in excitement and I shook my head lightly.

"You know I'm always down for a party but I don't think now is really the right time for it." I answered, thinking of Elijah coming home last night and explaining what was actually going down with the witches and Marcel and then of course-my mothers death which was thanks to yours truly.

"Shut up Luce Its already been arranged. The party's happening!" Caroline snapped back playfully and I groaned out loud.

"Where?" I muttered, already knowing the answer and not liking it.

"Here of course! You can't just live in a huge mansion and not throw any house parties in it!? Are you insane?!" Elena cried out and I laughed.

"Obviously I'm insane then." I grumbled making the girls laugh.

"Come on then! Up and at them girlie, long day ahead of you!" Caroline grinned and I laughed out, starting to get up, the girls jumping up off the bed with happy squeals.