FIFTYNINE

/ / she's got her head in the dirt and her neck in my hands, she won't live too long with a mind like that. / /

~chase atlantic~

"Oh baby maybe it's that look in your eyes!" I sang loudly out of tune to the music, my hand holding my 100th bottle of beer tonight held high in the air as I danced side to side with Elena and Caroline.

"She's been dancing with the devil all night!" Elena sang back and the three of us ugly laughed before taking swigs of our choice of alcohol.

"Have you seen Klaus yet?" Caroline tried to whisper in my ear over the booming music but yelled instead and I shook my head no.

He'd been with Marcel all day and night, he'd only sent me one text earlier that simple said 'happy birthday x', he didn't even ring to say it over voice.

"No. Forget it, I'm over it. He's obviously not coming. Let's just get fucking drunk!" I laughed half heartedly and Elena and Caroline cheered as we all chugged back the last of our alcohol.

"Oh oh oh-I brought a little summit summit for us." Elena cooed with an eyebrow raised and me and care followed Lena into the downstairs bathroom, Elena closing and locking the door behind us before she snatches out a small clear bag filled with white granules.

"Oh my-"

"Is that cocaine!?" I cut Caroline off as I grabbed the small bag from elenas grasp and she squealed and nodded, I opened the bag up and licked my finger before dipping it into the bag.

"Have you even tried coke before?" I giggled at the brunette and she shook her head no before grabbing the small bag back and I ran my granulised finger along the top and bottom of my gums.

"Luce?!" Caroline screeched and I laughed, shushing her.

"You don't have to try it Care." Elena cooed as she emptied a bit onto the side of the sink. I passed her a pair of tweezers from the shelf behind me to help her separate the powder into lines.

I licked around my mouth as the cocaine started to take effect in making my gums numb.

"I'm just going to say it." Caroline suddenly blurted as she lent back against the bath tub and I raised an eyebrow up at her in waiting.

"Move back to Mystic Falls Luce!" I sighed at her outburst.

"Just think about it! Please! You're obviously not happy here and no offence but your only friend is Rebekah and a pregnant werewolf that your fiancé cheated on you with! You honestly cannot stand there and tell me your pleased with where your life is at the moment." Caroline ranted and I turned my attention to Elena as soon as I heard her snorting up her first cocaine line before I turned my attention back to Caroline.

"Caroline seriously-"

"Just think about it please before you tell me your decision." Caroline stopped me from telling her no and I sighed again but bit my lip.

"Now move out my way." Caroline pushed Elena away from the sink before snorting up the second line Elena had prepared and me and Elena looked at eachother in disbelief and cheered for the blonde.