EIGHT

'Cause your my pain killer, when my brain gets bitter, you keep me close.' •ruel•

I sat at the end of the lorry, my feet hanging over the edge, Rebekah sat next to me

I sat at the end of the lorry, my feet hanging over the edge, Rebekah sat next to me. We were given strict instructions to wait here until further notice.

I have no idea why Klaus wanted to stop by the school at 1 in the morning, I took a deep breath as I took in the familiar surroundings.

Yes I've only been gone for 4 days but I know that after Klaus has proven his 'point' to Stefan then he'll be dragging me back out of Mystic Falls and will kill anyone in the process to make this happen-which brings me back to how I think it's ridiculous that he's taken me captive just because he 'fancys' me.

I heard Stefan let out a groan as he came back to his senses, lay behind me and bekha.

"Ah he lives." Rebekah fakes joy as she stands up, I sent him a sympathetic smile.

"What happened." He asked whilst groggily standing up.

"You took a beating, my brothers been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper." Rebekah explained, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" He asked, rubbing his neck, I stood up also.

"I've already tried asking, they won't budge on telling." I pointed out to my friend.

"You both can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take Nik long to figure out what you had been hiding." I instantly froze up at Rebekah's words, Stefan looked at me in panic. I felt my stomach drop.

Wait-we're at school-it's senior prank night. Elena is gonna be here. All my friends are gonna be here. A vengeful Klaus is also in there.

I need to get in there and warn them if Klaus hasn't already got to them. I quickly looked behind me to see where my best chance at running was without having Rebekah snap my neck.

"We're not hiding anything." Stefan spoke slowly like he was talking to a child.

"No you just failed to mention that the doppelgänger is still alive." Rebekah concluded. I noticed Stefan face start to form into his thinking face. He was thinking of a plan.

"Where's Klaus now?" Stefan spoke hard as he turned to walk backwards into the lorry.

"With any luck hopefully ripping that cows bloody head off." Rebekah spat. I held my breath as Stefan turned and sped at Rebekah pushing her off of the lorry and landing on top of her on the floor.

This was the best chance I was gonna get. I made a beeline into the school, not looking back but thanking Stefan over and over in my head for his distraction.