SEVENTEEN

'I still want you, I'm starting to think I made you up, did I make you up?' •olivia o'brein•

"Morning." Damon whistled to me and Stefan as he strutted by us in his towel. Well my towel that he had brought upon himself to use this morning.

"You're late. We're supposed to meet Bonnie at the old witch house in 10 minutes." Stefan grumbled.

"Relax brother. We don't want your hair to fall out." Damon cooed.

"Would you get a move on we have work to do, you know Klaus isn't just going to spontaneously self destruct." Stefan sarcastically spoke, I rolled my eyes and leaned against my door frame.

"Why are you all chipper?" I teased, knowing the exact reason why, it's because he kissed Elena and she kissed him back last night, Elena filled me on the phone early this morning before Damon arrived to check on me.

"No reason." Damon mused, picking his shirt up from my bed and sliding into it.

"Where is Klaus anyway? I mean, he did threaten your life yesterday if no one handed me over."

I shrugged at Stefans question, still feeling extremely bitter and petty enough not to let the hybrid know I would be finding out where his siblings coffins are today.

•• ••

"You haven't told her have you?" Stefan asked me.

"What about the coffins? Of course not, I can keep my mouth shut when needed." I scoffed at Stefan.

"The fewer people who know about this place the better." Stefan grumbled, oh he is mr grumpy pants today.

Damon stopped me and Stefan from walking any further as he looked around.

"What?" Stefan asked alerted.

I spotted a hybrid rounding the corner.

"Guys." I warned, Damon grabbed me and vamp sped me downstairs to Bonnie before vamp speeding back off to help Stefan.

"Luce!" Bonnie brought me into a bear hug.

"Any luck with opening that coffin yet?" I asked as we pulled away.

"Nope." We both let out a sigh as I checked my phone for the time.

"Bon hate to cut this session short but if we wanna make it to school and not make Elena suspicious then we should probably get our arses into gear." I explained as I started heading for the stairs.

"Do you really think that's such a good idea...I mean the blood lust." Bonnie asked sceptically. I shrugged.

"Klaus compelled me to be able to control it." Bonnie gasped.