FOURTYTWO

"Take your last supply to leave this home behind, tear up the letters you saved, from all the love left astray."
| haux |

"Jesus christ maaan!" I whined out as Damon explained to me what was happening.

"I know." Tyler agreed with me.

We were all stood in the lounge of his house, discussing what our plan of action is to rescue Jeremy, Matt and April.

"I think we should each take a different entrance and then boom hit him at the same time." Damon suggested, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Tonnes of things could go wrong with that plan." I disagreed, as Elena stood up.

"Stefan!" She called, hugging him for comfort.

"Where the hell have you been?" I quizzed him.

"Coming up with a plan?" He didn't look at me, making me confused as where he had been, Rebekah hadn't been answering my calls nor was she at her house so I assumed they were together.

"Yeah the plan is I'm going to rip connors heart out and I'm going to feed it to him." Damon snapped, i rolled my eyes.

"That's not a plan, it's too dangerous. He has hostages." Stefan backed me up, I nodded at him in appreciation.

"Hence the open heart surgery." Damon cooed, smirking.

"Damons right." Elena added, I turned to her with a frown.

"He is?" I asked her unconvinced, she nodded at me.

"Connors strong but he's not going to be able to take all of us." Elena explained, I made a 'hmm' face.

"I called in the hybrids to help too." Tyler piped up.

Wasn't sure if Klaus would be very happy with Tyler ordering his army around.

Buuuuut what's that to me anymore now? Right?

"My mums cleared the streets, she's saying it's a faulty gas leak. Let's go." Caroline informed us as she walked into the room.

"Good. Great. No cops. No witnesses. No reason to wait around." Damon pushed again.

"Wait we're not all going." Stefan raised his hands, I rolled my eyes again.

"He shot me like 9 times. If we're killing him I want in." Tyler announced, I nodded in understanding, remembering the bullets bekah had to pull out of me.

"He's got Jeremy. I'm going." Elena spoke hard.

"Nobody's going anywhere until I figure out what we're walking into." Stefan snapped. I huffed out in annoyance.

"For fucks sake Stefan." I grumbled before winking at Damon and vamp speeding out of Tyler's house and stopping outside the Grill.

I listened in, hearing the mumbles of Jeremy, Matt and April but not the Hunters.

I frowned, surely he wouldn't just leave them on their own?

I leaned forwards a tad more, straining to hear the hunters voice or breathing or footsteps.

"What are you playing at!" Stefan whisper snapped at me as he pushed me up against the wall by my shoulders, I blinked a few times at him before shoving him away from me.

"Saving the day! Playing the hero! You take too long making decisions Stefan! Have you not watched CSI!? Time is crucial with hostages!" I whisper snapped back, sending Stefan daggers through my eyes.