SEVEN

'Breathe me in, breathe me out, I don't know if I could ever go without.' •harry styles•

The stores radio echoed around me as I stared up at the plain white ceiling, laying back in the armchair klaus had seated me in, next to him and Stefan

We were waiting for his sister, Rebekah, to come out from trying a dress on that I had picked out earlier to help guide her into this decades fashion opposed to the 1920's attire she was sporting.

I don't know what to think of her at the moment.

She seems to be a bit of a brat but that's just a first opinion, I mean she has been stuck in a box for over a decade, daggered by her own brother...I can kind of understand her attitude.

"There has to be more to this dress." The blonde called out from the changing room. I let out a sigh.

"There's not." I called back, I looked up once I heard her pull back the curtain. And boy did she not look happy, I smirked a little, catching Klaus from the corner of my eye smiling amused at me, I didn't give him my full attention though.

"So women from the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" Rebekah whined. I made a face as I looked down at my own clothes that I randomly picked out of my duffle this morning that Klaus had oh so generously gone and picked up from Stefans old apartment.

I was wearing a green fluorescent obey tshirt with my blue big holed ripped jeans but my dirty white nikes really topped the outfit off. I shrugged at myself. Maybe I should add a belt?

"You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers and look at Luceinder! She's got great gaping holes up her legs!" Rebekah complained, gesturing to my jeans. I rolled my eyes and rested my cheek on my hand.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus teased, sending me a playful glare, I just scoffed. These jeans were my favourite.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident?" Rebekah complained again. I nearly let out a groan but Klaus said that Rebekah has a worse temper than him so I bit my tongue.

"It's dance music bekha. Can I call you bekha?" I asked bored. Klaus let out a chuckle.

"People dance to this? You don't seem to be an overly annoying person so I'll give you the honour of calling me by my nickname." Rebekah sent me a friendly smile in which I returned.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked also bored.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Bekha asked Klaus walking towards him.

"I needed one thing that would find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing. And you lost it." Klaus explained getting heated as he went on. I sunk back in my chair, me and Stefan stealing a glance at each other.

"I didn't loose it, it's just been misplaced for 90 years." She spat back, doing a twirl.

"So what do you think?" She asked Stefan.