THIRTEEN

'I'm so sick of being so lonely.' •noah cyrus•

"Do you think these markings tell a story?" I asked outloud to no one in particular as I stood next to Ric examining the images of the Lockwood tunnel

"Yeah-we just need to move the images into the correct order to learn the story....." Ric trailed off.

"Sloppy." Damon stated as him and Elena practised self defence behind us.

"Mason said that the Lockwood tunnel would lead us to a weapon that could kill Klaus." Damon added as he dodged Elenas leg coming for his face, i tried not to let my stance falter as this new information spilled out.

Kill Klaus?

"Yeah but doesn't Mikael have a weapon?" Elena asked out of breath.

"Mikael mikaelson? What a terrible name." I laughed out, I only got smiles from everyone-okay everyone's in a bad mood today.

"Yes which probably means the wall will lead us to Mikael who we found and lost." Damon muttered as he grabbed hold of the stake pointed at him and pulled Elena into his grasp pretending to eat at her neck, she pushed him away playfully.

"All we have to do is find out what these images mean." Elena came and stood next to me.

"Fine-fine how do you suppose we do that?" Damon came out with a witty voice.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip in thought as I stared at the images. I didn't want Klaus dead, he's gone, he's not bothering anyone here anymore.

"Well if the story is about the original family living here, we go straight to the source." Elena looked at me hopefully. I shook my head.

"No-no way. Take Caroline. No fucking way. That blond bimbo wants me dead for some reason. I'm not going anywhere near her when I don't have to." I defended myself, walking backwards a few steps.

"Oh c'mon please." Lena begged. I shook my head.

"No im putting my foot down. This is me putting my foot down." I dramatically stomped my foot to add effect. Lena let out a sigh but nodded in understanding, before grabbing her bag and saying goodbye to us all.

"Text me with updates." I called out after her as she shut the door. Damon approached me with a sly smile and grabbed my shoulder lightly.

"You're coming with me then on Stefan duty." And vamp sped me from Rics apartment without a goodbye to Alaric and to the basement of the Forbes cellar.

"Damon!" I complained sending him an annoyed look, he shrugged in response as he pushed me slightly to walk down the stairs. I sighed and complied, Damon following close behind.

I peered through the door to see Stefan sat in the chair tied up with his head hung low. I frowned at his state feeling horrible for him.