Blood Moon Organization

Mace studied the confident woman for a long time. Several questions came up as he decided her fate with his organization. How did she find out about them. Did someone send her here? Is she acting on someone's orders? What is her mission? He ran through every question before he answered her.

"Very well. But you'll be on a trial period of three months first. After those three months, I'll trust you enough to give you full access to the Blood Moon Organization." Mace tells her. "For now, I'll show you only a small set of jobs that are available. You'll have to choose from those jobs."

"I can live with that." Hongmo said as she relaxed. She was scared for a second that he would deny her request.

There was something about her that he wanted to trust. Something that wanted him to believe in her. Although she wore a conservative dress that covered her from her neck to her ankles, her aura was alluring. It attracted his attention and made him want to be near her.

"Follow me." Mace said as he stood up. He lead her further into the back of the tea house and into his inner office. He went behind his desk and pulled out several folders and placed them on the desk.

"Here are some jobs that you can chose from." Mace tells her. "The pay is on the last page."

Hongmo sat down in the chair opposite of him. She opened the file and looked through each file slowly. She didn't know how to read or write, but she knew how to read numbers. She didn't want Mace to know her weakness. 

"I'll take these three files for now.  Should I decide to take on the job, you'll know of their deaths." Hongmo tells him.  

Mace never met someone who took a file out of his office before without taking the job.  However, he wanted to see what she could do, so he ignore procedure and smiled at her.  

"To ensure us that you finished the job.  We need proof that you made the kill."  Mace tells her.  

"Of course."  Hongmo said understandingly.  "What token should I take from the job?"  

"Their heads."  Mace told her.  "Would there be a problem?" 

"No problem."  Hongmo said as she stood up.  

"I look forward to seeing your work and deepening our relationship." Mace said as his smiling, charming mask came back up.  "Until our next meeting."  

Hongmo nodded at Mace before she left the room.  Mace sat in his quiet room for a long time thinking about the young mysterious and enchanting woman.   She was straight forward with him, not giving into his charms or his looks.  He couldn't get a good read of who she is and what kind of a person she is.  

"I didn't even get her name."  Mace realized as he banged his head on his desk.  

Mace made several mistakes that morning.  He let a complete and total stranger waltz into his tea house and demand a hit job, putting the reputation of the Blood Moon Organization on the line and exposing the organization to the public.  

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!"  Mace said as he talked down to his penis.  "You took the lead and caused this mistake!  Idiot!" 

Mace stilled and sat up.  There was only a few options he could continue on now.  Settling himself once again, he called out for his hidden shadow guard, Irie.  

"Did someone follow her?"  Mace asked as Irie stepped out from the shadows and knelt.  

"No, Master Mace."  Irie told him.  

"Go.  Take Isa with you. Try and find her.  Once you do, follow her and make sure she doesn't notice your presence.  I want to know everything about her."  Mace orders.  "Give me an update by nightfall." 

"As you command."  Irie said as his body disappeared.  

Mace leaned back into his chair as he breathed a sigh of relief.  He couldn't believe he made such a big mistake.  He is 26 years old healthy male. He was no longer a young foolish man who gets led on by his manhood.  How did he let his other head do all the thinking for him.