Francis LaFleur

"Francis LaFleur." Hongmo told him. "I heard he's back from the boarders. He took a leave of absence due to the annihilation of The Dead Spy to hunt the Ghost. I've been trying to find his whereabouts, but have been coming up empty handed."

Since she heard that Francis left his duties at the boarders to avenge his friends The Whip, Seth the Silencer and his peers of The Dead Spy. Her every effort to find him came up empty. Although there were talks of him, she couldn't find any physical evidence of his presence in Obe.

"He must have some friends here in Obe who has been hiding him away and have been sending someone else to find Ghost. Do you know if he had any close friends here that would do that?" Homgmo asked Mace as she slid off his lap to fix her dress.  Just in case someone came to disturb them.  Mace had also stood up to fix himself as his face still held onto a smile.  

"The night of the collection of the blood debt, you killed Seth the Silencer who was also apart of The Dead Spy.  He was friends with The Whip and Francis. Seth comes from one of the noble houses. He still lived with his father, Minster Sonya. Francis could be staying with them in their courtyard. You can try there first.  I'll send out my connections to see if they can find anything as well."  Mace said as he pulled her into his arms.  "You be careful you hear?"  

"Always."  Hongmo whispered before she kissed him again.  

A knock at the door pulled them apart as Hongmo went back to her seat and sat down while he fixed his clothes perfectly and sat down in his seat before answering.  

"Yes?"  Mace said.  

"Master Mace, there is a patron down stairs who wishes to see you."  The waitress said.  "He is demanding to meet you and talk to you."  

"Who is he?"  Mace asked.   

"He claims to be a messenger."  She said through the door.  

Mace stood up and left with the waitress while Hongmo followed him out the door but stopped in front of the rail.  She watched at Mace walked down the stairs and at the entrance of the tea house along with the host and several Blood Moon assassins surrounding him so he couldn't enter.  The messenger was a young man of good health and strength.  His strength was on par with most of the assassins in the room.  However there was something deadly to him that the assassins didn't have.  He was more calculating and knew he was only there to deliver a message and not start a fight he would lose.  

Everyone made room for Mace as he walked towards the man.  The man handed a rolled up scroll and waited for an answer.  Mace opened the scroll and when he finished reading it, it nodded his head up and down to confirm.  

The man left quickly and quietly back to where he came from as Mace signaled one of his shadow guards to follow the man.  Instead of going back to the private room with Hongmo, he took the scroll with him and headed to the inner office.  

Hongmo went back to her private room once all the excitement was over and waited for Mace to make his way to the private room through the hidden pathway from the inner office to the private room.  

It didn't take long for the hidden wall to move and Mace walk through to give Hongmo the scroll.  She opened it and read what it said.  It was a declaration of war between Minister Sonya and the Blood Moon Organization should they fail to not pay the blood debt of killing Minister Sonya's son, Seth.  He stated he would use any means he had to bring down the Blood Moon Organization and his family.  

"What say you?"  Hongmo asked.  

"No one threatens my business, my people, or my family."  Mace said.  "I'll handle Minister Sonya myself.  Just because he is Minister to Bido, did he forget exactly who I am and what we do here in Blood Moon.  He has forgotten just how much power I hold in my hands."  

"Need help?"  Hongmo asked.  

"No.  I'll settle this matter myself.  I know you have business that you need to settle yourself.  I'll take my leave now and see you in three days."  

"Happy hunting.  I know I will."  Hongmo told him as she stood up to kiss him one last time before he left through the hidden pathway back to his inner office.