Goodbye (6)

The pool of blood at his feet dripped slowly as his head hung low.  His half opened eyes could see his blood seep into the wooden floor.  The pain over rode every thought that evaded his mind as his words died on his lips. He prayed to the Gods to help him.  To give him mercy.  To give him a quick death.  

His head was lifted back as the black figure finally pulled the mask off.  And his eyes widen with horror.  As he recognized the face that stared at him hatefully.  He used the rest of his strength to struggle himself to free himself.  To get away from the ghost that was suppose to have died years ago.   

"Get away from me."  He weakly said as his struggles were fruitless.  "You're suppose to be dead."  

Hongmo didn't answer him as she took another blade laid out on the table and cut into his body from his chest down to his groin, opening him slowly.  He had found his voice again as his screams could be heard outside.  

"Make it stop.  Please make it stop!"  Someone shouted from outside.  "Just kill him already!"  

Hongmo reached inside of Vladis and pulled out the first organ that she held on to.  She pulled the organ out of him slowly as all Vladis could do is watch as one by one she pulled his organs out of him, his blood came out of his body as it dripped out of him.  He never knew someone could hold so much blood in their bodies.  

"Why?"  He asked as he started seeing two Hongmo's instead of one.  

"Why?"  Hongmo asked back as her anger lit up.  "Because you deserve this slow death!  Because you killed and took everything I held precious away from me!  Because I will make sure to end your life forever, not even your ghost would be able to reincarnate! I give on to you what you gave to me, a lesson in life, a lesson in death, a lesson of hate, a lesson you'll take with you to the grave. My your soul rot in hell."  

The last thing Hongmo did was yank his heart out of him with one quick move as The Goryo sucked in his soul into her.  The Goryo cried out in happiness as the soul filled her bottomless pit of need to keep on feeding on the souls of others.  With every soul she could covert the souls into life and strength.  Hongmo would never grow old.  She would heal quickly from any wound.  She would be immortal.  Hongmo just didn't know how lucky she was that the Goryo chose Hongmo to be her host.  

Vladis screamed one last time before his voice died in his throat.  Hongmo pulled out her sword and cut his head off before gathering her things and leaving the building.  When she came out, the men on their knees sighed heavily for she finally killed their leader and no longer heard his tortured cries.  Her dragon flew up from his perch on top of the building that she was in and flew up.  With one roar, he blew fire on to the building and it caught on fire.  Hongmo threw the head to BP as he caught it.  Realizing what it was, he screamed and threw the head to Vixen.  Vixen didn't catch it.  Instead she stood still and watched as the head fell to the ground in front of her. 

"You finally finished your fun?"  Vixen asked as she pulled out a black bag out and place Valdis's head inside the bag.  

"If you can call it that."  Hongmo told them.  "What are your plans for those who submitted in defeat?"  

"They will go up against the military council and have a trail for their crimes of abandoning the army and their crimes against Bido Kingdom."  Doc told her.  "Where will be heading off to?"  

"I don't know."  Hongmo told him as she called back her dragon and phoenix.  She needed learn who she is and find her spirit again.  

"Alright then."  Doc said as he tugged the chain that connected the six mercs who only lived because they submitted themselves to the Blood Moon assassins. 

Everyone left the burned down camp and Hongmo stayed with them until they left the Seven Peak Mountain.  On their way out of the Seven Peak Mountain, they only ran into beasts and the prisoners didn't cause any trouble through the forest knowing that they would be the first one to be sacrificed should they annoy their captors.   

When they reached the main road, Hongmo said her goodbyes to the group.  

"This is were we go our separate ways."  Hongmo tells them.  "I hope to meet with you all in the future.  Until we meet again."  

Vixen came forward and hugged her tightly.  "You take care you hear me.  Don't go making stupid friends who only want to be your friend to use your power.  Don't go getting tangled in men who treat you badly.  And don't go do anything I wouldn't do."  

Hongmo smiled at her before hugging her again.  "Best Friends?"  

"Best Friends."  Vixen told her.  "Being that we're best friends, I'll tell you my story the next time we meet. Seeing how we are short on time and we have an audience.  Deal?"  

"Deal."  Hongmo said.  

Hongmo gave Doc and BP a quick hug and a goodbye before they left, leaving Nightmare and Hongmo together.  

"So..."  Hongmo said as she stared at her feet.  

"So..." Nightmare also said after her.  

They fell into a silence that Hongmo didn't know where to start the conversation.  

"Where are we going?"  Nightmare asked Hongmo.