City of Obe (2)

2 years later

Hongmo and Nightmare finally came back to the city of Obe after two years, the city hadn't changed since the last time they visited. Nightmare and Hongmo had built their relationship slowly to Hongmo's frustration over the first six months they were together.  He refused in give into her demands of a physical relationship until they shared everything about themselves with each other.  Those months were torturous for her, but it made her feel as if Nightmare cared and cherished her.  

Over the course of the first year, she finally told him about the Goryo and the need to feel it souls for the two of them to survive.  How the Goryo could take over her body and control her if she didn't feed them enough souls.  Nightmare asked to speak to the Goryo and when the Goryo took over, they had a nice chat about expectations.  

The Goryo basically told Nightmare that if he broke Hongmo's heart, she would kill Nightmare.  Nightmare agreed and told the Goryo not to take over unless it was necessary.  The three of them came to an understanding and Nightmare accepted the Goryo as a part of Hongmo.  

Their first night together, finally joining their bodies together like their spirits, Hongmo felt like a virgin who didn't know what to do.  She was so nervous and so awkward, that to Nightmare, it made her endearing and lovable.  After which Hongmo cried for the first time since she was raped.  She didn't know that the joining of two souls, spirits, and bodies could be so beautiful.  The feeling of oneness and feeling loved by Nightmare brought her to her tears.

Since that night, they spent the rest of their time together,  unable to separate with each other.  Hongmo had slowly learned how to love, care and cherish herself through the help of Nightmare's patience and guidance.  And through her learning how to care for herself, she started to love, care and cherish Nightmare. 

Their time together was cut short as the King fell ill and died unexpectedly.  The kingdom was in a state of shock from the news, when Nightmare received a message from Doc that Prince Asano made a play for the throne and easily took the seat of Kingship away from his Prince Brothers.  He had confined them to their courtyard before exiling and confining them to the countryside. 

It was time for them to return to the city of Obe because Mace needed their presence in the city to ensure that the safety of the Blood Moon Organization and it's people.  Thunder Condor Squad had merged with The House of the Dark Warhammer due to it's crimes against the Kingdom, several of their Elders and a third of their assassins were trialed and killed for their plot to use mercenaries to influence the government  and thus the King.  

The merge of the two organization made them a more powerful group, however with the Ghost still in the Blood Moon Organization and working hit cases all over the Kingdom, Mace had held on to being the second best assassination organization in the Kingdom.  While the Black Mist Organization stayed a steady first place.  

Hongmo had sent several messages to her servants over the two years to ensure they were alright.  When she arrived to her estate it was Blake who opened the gate while rubbing his eyes.  He froze and stood there in a state of shock before Hongmo laughed and pinched his cheeks.  

"Haha!  You're not dreaming."  Hongmo said as she pushed him to the side and entered her own courtyard.  

It was spring and her cheery blossoms were in full bloom.  The King Asano's coordination was in three days and Mace wanted all of his strongest assassins in the city of Obe for the memorable day.  

"It's good to be home."  Hongmo said as Blake quickly closed the door and followed her  

"Are you back for good?"  Blake asked before cautiously looking at Nightmare. 

"For now."  She said as she introduced Nightmare.  "This is..."  

"Nightmare."  Nightmare said answering for her.  They didn't have a chance to talk about how much of his past he would reveal to her servants even though they were loyal to her.  

"Ah... of course, welcome!  Welcome!  Should we prepare breakfast, Miss Hongmo."  Blake asked. 

"Please do."  Hongmo told him.  "Nightmare is my companion and will be staying with me."