Seven Peak Mountain (2)

By nightfall, they reached the foot of the first peak to the Seven Peak Mountain. There was an inn specifically built for travelers to rest before going into the mountain or coming from the mountain to rest before going on their journey again.

The three of them decided to rest in the inn for the night before journeying into the forest. After the three of them gave their horses to the stable boy, they entered the inn and were greeted by a large, buxom woman with a smile on her face.

"Welcome to the Seven Peaks Inn. The rest stop before your journey begins! Are you here just for dinner or would you like a room?" Sasha said. "My name is Madam Sasha, the proprietor of this fine establishment."

"Hello Madam Sasha, I would like to procure three room for me and my friends." Vixen said taking the lead.

Sasha looked at the three people in front of her with the same smile on her lips. They looked dangerous, however they looked to be people with manners. She then saw the necklace two of them were wearing. A ruby red crescent moon hung around their necks as they shined brightly against the lanterns. The other woman with fine red hair didn't wear a necklace, but with the clothes she wore, Sasha knew she was a rich lady. The dark green dress was made out a luxurious silk that could only be bought by the rich.

"The best rooms please." Hongmo said as Sasha looked over them.

"Of course! Of course! How could I, the proprietress of this fine establishment provide to you less than what you deserve?!" Sasha laughed as she signaled for her son to show them the way. "Nathan! Show these fine ladies and gentleman the Sun Room, the Moon Room and the Star Room."

A young boy of 15 years old came from the back wiping his hands on his apron. He took the dirty apron off and lead the way to the three rooms. Vixen took the Sun Room, Nightmare took the Moon Room and Hongmo took the Star Room. The three rooms were all next to each other in the same hallway. Each room was larger than the other rooms and had their own bathing rooms connected to the room.

The three of them decided to freshen up first before meeting each other in the common room for dinner. Hongmo took her time to freshen herself up and change into a navy blue dress that matched her eyes. She wore no jewelry on her body except a single silver hairpin to hold up her hair in a bun.

By the time Hongmo headed towards the common room she could hear the loud chattering of the guests from the stairs. Hongmo stopped at the entrance of the room as her eyes scanned the room for her friends and found that every table in the large room were taken and filled with several assassins from different organizations.

Hongmo found her friends in the middle of the room as made her way towards them when Vixen stood up and waved to her calling out her name.

"Hongmo! Over here!" Vixen shouted. And when she shouted she brought the attention of several people as they gazed over to Hongmo. Since Hongmo had come to the city of Obe, she had kept a rather low profile, if they didn't investigate her, they didn't know who she was. A lot of people only saw a beauty in navy blue and red hair, while others saw the Godly Poison Expert.

As Hongmo weaved through the table to get to her friends, Hongmo felt a hand slap her butt as she walked by. The group of men laughed at the man who slapped her and gave him encouraging calls to do more. Hongmo stopped in her tracks as Nightmare and Vixen stood up. When they stood up, the other Blood Moon assassins that were there stood up. They knew, that they were to look after each other no matter what the reason was. Should one of them get into a fight, all of them got into the fight as well.

"Apologize!" Vixen shouted as she ran over to Hongmo. Nightmare followed behind as the Blood Moon assassins stepped forward as well.

The man who slapped Hongmo's butt, wore a gold lightning bolt necklace indicating that he and his friends were from the Thunder Condor Squad. As they stood up, the rest of the Thunder Condor Squad stood up as well.

"And if I don't apologize?" The man said as he stood up and stepped forward into Hongmo's direction. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Apologize or we'll--"Vixen started to say as she pulled out her daggers. But she was stopped by Hongmo's hand as Hongmo lifted her hand up to stop them.

Hongmo's hand that lifted up to signal for them to stop flicked once and several silver needles were between her fingers. She flicked her hand again and the needles flew towards the man who harassed her. All six needles landed on the man in different places on his body. Two needles were on his neck, one needle on his arms on both arms, one needle each on both legs. Everyone was surprised at her quick actions. They only saw the silver needles appear from thin air and then when the needles were already embedded in the man.

Vixen and Nightmare smiled gloating at the other people. They knew the foolish man was going to pay for his transgressions against Hongmo.

"What can your puny needles do to me?" The man laughed as he pulled them out of him and threw them down on to the ground.

Hongmo watched as the last of the needle fell on the ground and watched as the smile on his face start to disappear as Hongmo told him what those puny needles are going to do to him.

"I think you should sit soon." Hongmo told him. "Or you'll fall."