Nightmare (2)

Tears that threaten to fall from Vixen's eyes did not shed.  Her clenched fists and clenched jaw showed just how much she held her feelings and emotions back.  Hongmo nodded her head in understanding.  

"I'll be your child's Godmother and protect her as best as I can.  I'll protect your child and your family for the rest of my life."  Hongmo said as she reached out her hand to hold onto Vixen's fists.  "That's my word as your best friend.  And as Ghost of the Blood Moon Organization.  My words, once given cannot be taken back."  

With Hongmo's last words, she took a dagger from her sleeve and cut the palm of her hand.  She then took Vixen's hand and cut the palm of Vixen's hand.  They then held their bloody palms together and as their blood mixed, their qi mixed as well.  

"We are blood sisters now."  Hongmo told Vixen.  "Until our dying breaths, we shall love, protect and honor each other.  In our next lives, we shall meet again and be sisters once more, for eternity."  

Vixen's tears finally fell as she cried in relief and in happiness.  Vixen lets go of Hongmo's hand and hugs her tightly.  

"We are blood sisters."  Vixen repeated.  "Until our dying breaths, we shall love, protect and honor each other.  In our next lives, we shall meet again and be sisters once more, for eternity." 

A sense of peace and happiness overcame them, as if their blood oath was a lock that just clamped shut.  Their words, their blood and their bond all came together as one and tied them together forever.  

Vixen pulled part and smiled through her tears.  

"I'm blessed to have met you, sister."  Vixen told Hongmo.  

"And I you."  Hongmo said back.  

Suddenly their as a moment of awkwardness and within the next moment they both laughed at the same time.  Their laughter carried outside where the three men sat.  Upon hearing the laughter they came inside to see Hongmo patching up their hands.  

"What's so funny?"  BP asked as he walked up to Hongmo and Vixen to take over wrapping the bandage over Vixen's hand while Nightmare took Hongmo's hand to rewrap her bandage hand.  

"Nothing you boys need to know."  Vixen said while looking at BP.  "Take me home handsome!"  

"As my Princess wishes."  BP said as he lightly kissed her cheek.  

The three of them left afterwards, leaving Nightmare and Hongmo together inside her room.  The moon shined brightly as they get ready for bed.  

"You alright?" Nightmare asked as he came behind her.  Wrapping his arms around her while she took out the ornaments out of her hair.  

"Hmmm."  Hongmo said.  "Just thinking."  

"About what?"  Nightmare asked as he helped pull out the pins.  Hongmo's hair unravels and falls down her shoulders and her back.  His nose buries itself to the side of her neck, breathing in her intoxicating scent.  

"Just 'what ifs'." Hongmo told him as she tilts her head to the side to give him more access to her neck.  

"What kind of 'what ifs'?"  Nightmare whispered as he nuzzled her neck with kisses and nips.  His hands kept caressing her side and her legs, creating small shivers down her body.  

"How far along is Vixen?"  Hongmo asked.  "I forgot to ask Vixen." 

"Seven months, why?" Nightmare asked as he pulls his head up to look at her reflection in the mirror.  "What are you worried about?" 

"Queen Masa is pregnant."  Hongmo whispered to Nightmare's ear.  "Five months." 

Nightmare's eyes darkened at Hongmo's words.  This could cause trouble for BP and Vixen.  Should King Asano or Queen Masa feel threatened by their birth of BP and Vixen's child, they would do anything in their powers to ensure that the child did not live.  Although the late King Boli Yun did not recognize BP as his son and BP did not have any dealings with the government or had any ambitions towards the crown.  Their child would be considered the eldest grandson of King Boli Yun and would have the highest claim for the crown should he or she want to compete for the crown.  

"My heart worries."  Hongmos whispered as she stared into Nightmare's eyes.  

Nightmare cups Hongmos' heart shaped face and kisses her lips tenderly.  "I'm pretty sure BP knows, that's why he's being so careful with Vixen's pregnancy.   I think that's why they asked us to be their Godparents to their child.  We have to be careful too."  

Hongmo nodded in agreement.  "We have to keep our eyes out for them as well."  

"Okay."  Nightmare whispered before his lips descended on to hers.  

Their lips touched and the fire that Nightmare built, lit a flame that grew into a bon fire.  Her body reacted at once and her whole body felt hot.  His hands quickly took off her dress and pushed it down to her waist.  His hands massaged her breasts and pinched and pulled at her nipples.  Hongmo's moans grew louder with each flick that his fingers made against her hard nipples.  

His teasing hands kept her breast company for a long while, teasing her body to his will.  Their kiss broke as he watched them in the mirror as he cupped and caressed her breast.  Hongmo's passion lit her face as her eye glazed over in frustration.  

"Marc." Hongmo whispered.  "Don't tease me.  Please."  

Her hands came around to touch his harden penis, but his hand left her breast to catch them.  

"Be a good girl and let me play."  Nightmare said sternly.  "You just enjoy yourself." 

Nightmare pulls Hongmo out of the chair she was sitting in and carries her to their bed.  Standing her up right beside the bed he takes off the rest of her dress and undergarments before sitting her down on the side of the bed.  With quick hands he undresses himself and opens up her legs for him.  As he kneels between her legs, he kisses her slowly holding her hands down on the bed so she couldn't touch him.  Hongmo's body kept swinging lightly from side to side so her nipples could brush lightly on his chest.  

The teasing sensation drove her wild as she bit his lips in frustration.  

"You're going to regret that."  Nightmare promised as he kisses her once more before making a trail of kisses from her neck to stop as her breasts.  

"Keep your hands there."  He ordered her.  "Don't move it or touch me.  Or I'll make sure you'll really regret it."  

Hongmo nods her head as Nightmare feasts upon her breasts.  He took his time licking, kissing and sucking each tip, causing her breast to feel heavy and loved.  His hands played with her breasts as he sucked her nipples.  Hongmo moans kept getting louder with his breast and nipple play.  

"Marc."  Hongmo pleaded again.  

Nightmare made a trial of kisses down the valley of her breasts, down her stomach to the valley between her legs.  Her legs opened automatically, opening wider to receive his attention.  The moment he sucked on her clitoris, she came.  Her body vibrated as Nightmare teased her entrance with his fingers, making her scream out in frustration.  Her mini climax was just a taste of what he planned to give to her that night.