Master Teacher

She truly lived up to her name as Ghost.  She quietly crept in, then came in for the kill.  He didn't even see it coming. Asano sighed heavily. Hongmo still hid herself away from the world, even with the beautiful moments they shared with each other and him still inside of her.

"If that's what you want." Asano told her. "I never made you promises."

"Good." Hongmo told him. "I don't believe in promises that others make."

Hongmo leaned in and kissed him. Their lips moved and fought each other with unsaid words as Asano flipped them around so she was under him. Soon their unsaid words of frustration became a play for dominance between them and in the end he gave into her as she flipped him over and rode him hard and fast. She pressed her hand over his chest as the tempo picked up and the sound of slapping bodies were the only thing that was heard. His hands dug into her butt cheeks as he came hard and she cried out in triumphed.

Her qi wrapped itself around them, feeding him and taking from him at the same time. He felt more powerful in that very moment than he has ever felt in his life. His fingers clenched into her skin, marking them with is hand print as her walls milked him dry.

"You're going to be the death of me." Asano said.

Hongmo quickly rolled off of him and sat down with her back to him. That's when he saw it. The poison markings filled her whole back of a black dragon and a red phoenix. The black dragon wrapped its large body around the phoenix, its red wings were lit with fire at the tips. When she moved her back it was as if both of the mystical animals were staring at him.

He wanted to trace her back, for she too shared the same fate as he did. She too shared the same pain. He never met anyone who had poison markings and lived. He wanted to ask her about it, but she interrupted his thoughts.

"Don't say that." She said so softly he had to strain himself to hear her. "Don't say that."

"Hongmo?" Asano asked worriedly. He's never heard her sound so venerable before. So lost. He reached out to touch her back, but she had already stood up to go to the bathing room.

"I'll run us a bath. We still need to meet your Teacher." Hongmo told him.

Asano stared at her back as confusing feelings flowed through him. He wanted to tie her to him and protect her. And yet, he knew she would never let her tie her down to him. She would always be someone who needed to be free. How could he protect her, when she could protect herself.

The new found power that came from her made him yearn for her and made him want to do what ever he could to help her. It called out to him and tied him to her. He wanted her to feel the same way. Even if it was just a little. He wanted her to feel what he was feeling.

-----------

They took the bath together, but no one talked. They both were lost within their thoughts as they washed their own bodies.

Once dressed, Asano led her to his carriage and inside the carriage, they too kept their thoughts to themselves.

"Where are we going?" Hongmo said, cutting through the silence.

"My Teacher's house." He told her as he stared at her. "He has a few questions to ask you. That's all. He won't hurt you, if that's what you're thinking."

"I won't let anyone hurt me." Hongmo said quietly. Ever again. She thought to herself.

"Never again." The Goryo affirmed Hongmo's thoughts.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Asano asked as he stared at her. For a mere second she looked lost, then with a blink of an eye it was gone. As if it never happened. If he wasn't studying Hongmo, he wouldn't have seen it. But he had been staring at her the moment she spoke that he could catch her in such a vulnerable moment.

"Peachy." Hongmo told him. "I'm just SO happy that it was my decision to meet your Teacher and Doctor Gu! I SO wanted to meet them and talk to them."

Her sarcastic statement brought a smile on his face that he couldn't hold back. His lips broke into a grin then that grin transformed into a smile, with teeth. If any of his guards saw him at the moment, they would have thought they were dreaming. Their Prince Asano never smiled. Never laughed. Never let anyone close to him. Fortunately, no one but Hongmo saw him break character, but she didn't know about this. If she would have, she would have cared just a little bit that she was the reason why he smiled.

"I'm pretty sure you would annihilate them should they try to kill you anyway." Asano said as he smiled wider. "Too bad they don't have a bounty on top of their heads for you to take. Too bad they're not bad men either."

"Yet." Hongmo tells him. " I just haven't found the right reason to kill them... Yet."

Her deadly glare warned him to back off and stop teasing her. Should she find a reason to kill them, he wasn't sure he'll have enough strength to protect them nor have the will power to kill her.

"Fine, fine." He said as he defused the situation. "I'll stop teasing."

His face still held on to a smile, but it was no longer so bright as before.