Seven Peak Mountain (5)

The angry man swung his fist back and punched his face again. He broke Nightmare's nose and blood gushed down his face.

"You'll pay for this you bastards!" Vixen called out as she struggled.

"I like feisty women!" The man holding her down said. "I hope you're a screamer as well. That'll excite us even more!"

The men laughed more as she tried her best to tug and pull away from them.

From the shadows Hongmo had already pulled out her needles and threw then at the five members who surrounded the group. The five men didn't feel the needle penetrate their body as the needle pierced them quickly and lightly. Just a scratch would on their skin would activate the poison into their bodies. After a few moments the five who had the poisoned needle in them fell down lifelessly.

Vixen screamed in surprise as their eyes glazed over in death.

"Who goes there!" One of the men said as he stepped forward.

As soon as he stepped forward, he fell down. He too fell down with his life taken from him.

"Ghost!" One of the man cried out. "Ghost is here to kill us for hurting one of their own!"

"Shut up you stupid bastard! It can't be Ghost! Ghost only attacks during the night. They only come out to play when the moon shines!" Another man shouted.

Silver needles shout out and the man who held on to Vixen and the two men who held on to Nightmare fell backward from the force of the needle that pierced them on their third eye. They fell dead as well as the poison unleashed into the third eye dantian, corrupting the qi in the dantian and killing them instantly.

The man who was hitting Nightmare pulled out his sword and readied himself to fight the person killing his friends.

"Come out and face me like a man!" The man said as his eyes watched the forest for any movement.

"Wrong move." Hongmo said as she flew out and down from the tree that she was perching on.

As she landed she threw the poisoned needles towards the man. He swung his sword, trying to block the needles and hit it away, but with the speed of the needles, he totally missed and 10 needles hit his body. He groaned in pain as his body started to bloat up and he felt extreme pain all at once. Instantly as his body grew bigger and bigger, Hongmo ran forward and she caught his shoulder with her hands, she threw him into the river. As his body fell into the river, it exploded, causing the water to splash up from the explosion.

"Gross!" Vixen said as she watched what happened. "That was amazing yet gross at the same time!"

Hongmo cut the ropes that tied them and helped Nightmare as Vixen went back to the waterfall to get her belongings and change her clothing. Hongmo helped straighten his nose then wiped the blood off his face with a clean rag she found in her bag.

"How did this happen?" She asked.

"They got Vixen first as she got out of the water. They brought her here, tied up, beaten up and threatened her life if I didn't do as they said. There wasn't anything I could do except bend to their wishes." Nightmare told her.

Hongmo stayed quiet listening to him talk. This was the most he's ever said since they met. Even when he had come over for tea and chess, he would keep to himself and let the others talk while he played and drank tea.

"Sorry I took your kills." Hongmo told him. "Should we run into more trouble from the Thunder Condor Squad, I'll let you deal with them. How about that?"

"That sounds like a plan." He said as he watched her quietly as she patched him up.

He had found Miss Hongmo attractive when he first met her. She was level headed and cordial with everyone and didn't cause any trouble or attracted unwanted attention. She was quiet and didn't like to talk, like him. He preferred the quietness if he had a choice, just like Miss Hongmo. He had found her restrictions on selling her poisons noble. She got along well with the others, with Master Mace and treated Thorne like a grandfather. She had won the loyalty and friendship of the Lone Wolf, which said a lot of what kind of a person she is. She also didn't care for social standing and statuses as she took down the Prime Minister and his family with one move, blackening their reputation and their high standing in the nobility. She is smart, level headed, and kind. She was a woman he admired greatly. And now with her skills of needle throwing, she had won his loyalty for saving him and Vixen. 

They fell into a comfortable silence as she washed and put a healing paste on his cuts.  When she finished she looked over his body to see if there were other wounds, however seeing that there was nothing else that was injured, Hongmo took a step back from him.  However his hand shot out and held her in her place, stopping her from taking another step away from him. The surprise look came over her as she looked into his eyes and saw lust fill his usually cold eyes. 

"Can I kiss you?"  He asked.  

"The Kiss of Death?"  Hongmo teased him.  

"It's worth the risk."  He whispered as he towered over her and their lips met.  Her mouth opened to receive his tongue as it slipped in tentatively into her mouth. He put more pressure on their lips, deepening their kiss and as he did that, the cut on his lip opened wider and blood started seeping out.  The blood mixed in with their saliva turned the Goryo on so much that Hongmo's arms that were resting on his shoulders cam around and grabbed his hips forcefully and pulled it against her body.  He groaned loudly at the back of his throat as he became turned on by her straight forwardness.  Hongmo pulled back and broke the kiss before things got out of hand.  

Hongmo's face lit red with passion and embarrassment at her wanton ways.  She liked Nightmare, but had only seen him as a friend.  But with her need to seek out danger to make herself feel alive and the need to feel another body pressed up against her to make her feel something other than the desolate feeling of nothingness.  She knew, she wouldn't say no to him if they decided to turn their friendship into something more.  

Nightmare kept his thoughts to himself as he stepped away from her and cleared his throat.  

"I should-ah- get my things together."  He said as looked around for his belongings.  

Hongmo nodded as she found a seat on a fallen down log and waited for Vixen and Nightmare.