A Dragon Among Tigers

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."  Hongmo cried out to herself as she banded her head on the table.  Natalie and Blair stared at their Mistress in distress and didn't know how to comfort her.  "How could you be so stupid?"  

Hongmo tried again to bang her head on the table when Natalie's cupped hands blocked the blow.  

"Mistress.  What happened?"  

Hongmo grabbed hold on to Natalie's hands and pulled the older woman to her.  

"Natalie!  Only can explain to me about why I would do such a crazy thing!"  Hongmo cried out loud.  

Natalie was scared for a moment.  Usually their Mistress was a level head person.  Usually she didn't show any emotions, but to see their Mistress panic like she was doing, made her feel uneasy.  

"If I can help you in any way, please let me know."  Natalie told her.  

Hongmo saw how panicked Natalie looked and let her go.  She breathed deeply before letting go of the breath and sunk into the table as she covered her face in the crook of her elbow. 

"Never mind.  It's nothing.  Nothing happened.  You guys can go."  She mumbled.  

"Are you sure?"  Natalie asked.  

"I would like to be alone right now."  She said as she went inside of her bedroom and crawled under the covers.  The image of kissing Asano kept running through her head as the horror ran through her.  

"Why would you do that?"  She asked the Goryo.  

"It was all you Iris."  The Goryo told her.  "I only wanted his blood and soul.  You wanted him for other reasons."  

"Shut up."  She said.  

"Don't hide what you're feeling.  And don't deny it.  You wanted him the moment he walked inside your door.  The moment you laid eyes on him, you wanted him. You wanted to kiss him." 

"Shut up." 

"You wanted to feel him on top of you." 

"Shut up!" 

" Wanted to know what it was like to feel him inside of you." 

"Shut up!"  

"The sooner you admit to your desires, the more at peace you'll be and accept yourself.  You no longer have to answer to anyone.  Should you want to act on your desires, do it.  Should you want to have more than one person in your bed, do it.  Should you want a girl in your bed instead, do it.  No one can judge you.  Their opinions of you don't matter.  Remember.  As long as your conscience is clean. Am I right?" 

"Shut up.  I hate you."  

"You'll thank me later."  The Goryo told her.  "You know I speak the truth.  Just like I told you that you'll be stronger and faster than anyone.  That you'll never be at anyone's mercy ever again. Your spar with The Lone Wolf says it all.  Don't you think?"  

"Shut up."  Hongmo said as she knew the Goryo was telling the truth.  "I'm going to sleep."  

"Sure.  If you want to hide away, go ahead." The Goryo said not believing in her.  "Go to sleep." 

"Don't you dare take over, you hear!"  Hongmo tells the Goryo. "If you take over and do anything.  Anything at all,  I won't talk to you ever again!  And I'll only feed you one soul every month!"  

"Go to sleep. I'll be good."  

"Good." Hongmo said as she rolled over to her side to try to fall asleep.  However, she kept on thinking about the kiss and the feelings that stirred within her.  It took some time before she fell asleep.  

Meanwhile, Asano had sent one of his shadow guards to watch over her as well.  Fuki stayed in the outer perimeter of her courtyard watching Miss Hongmo's movements.  

Asano had left the tea house quickly after Hongmo left and went to his residence inside the royal palace.  His cheeks flamed pink with embarrassment. Although he wasn't a virgin, no one had taken the initiative to kiss him and succeeded in kissing him before. Her cold personality didn't prepare him for her quick and light kiss.  And her wicked tongue that licked his lips and his blood made him groan as he kept thinking about the kiss.  Her changing from cold to hot then back to cold was too quick for him to know what she was thinking and going to do.  

"What are you going to do now?"  Asano said to himself.  A part of him wanted to get to know her and unravel all of her secrets.  He wanted to get to know the darkness hidden inside of her.  The darkness that flashed black with hunger for strength and power, while her navy blue eyes shined with the hunger for passion and attention.  Both of them different, but her at the same time.  

Just like his wolf.  His wolf came to him when he was young.  He was poisoned when he was 9 years old.  The Orange Scorpion Poison was suppose to kill him, but moments after he was poisoned, his teacher happened to pass by and was able to save him in time.  He kept his life, however the poison contaminated his root dantian.  Causing his right leg to bare the poison markings of a male wolf.  The wolf had a spirit of it's own and have become his constant companion while he grew up.  With his wolf, he knew he was never alone, and he knew he had to hide the information of the wolf against everyone, which caused him to loose contact with his real friends.

The attempted murder against him, was unreported and since no one stepped up to claim the poisoning, he left to join the army, under his Teacher's advice and made a name for himself there.  And there is also where he gained support.  Of the five Major Generals of Bido Kingdom, all of them supported him. Of the officials that worked in the palace, half of them also supported him.  It was his idea to keep their loyalty towards him a secret as he tried to find out who wanted him dead and while his brother's fought with one another, they wouldn't see their  biggest threat was the one they all were begging for support.  

His brothers all thought they were born from a tiger to become tigers themselves.  But Asano knew, he wasn't born a tiger.  He was created by a dragon and became a dragon at the age of 9 years old.*

*************

* The meaning behind this paragraph is simple.  The tiger represents someone who is strong and fierce like a tiger, their father, King Boli Yun .  By being born with the fortune of their father being King, they too would have to be strong and fierce as well.  Fighting for the throne, to be the next King.  However according to Asano, King Boli Yun is a dragon among men.  Someone who no one can reach or be compared to.  Someone who is so strong and so fierce, someone that is untouchable.  So with his logic, since King Boli Yun is a dragon, he help give birth to Asano, a dragon as well.