Thorne (2)

When Thorne and Mace came out to the front to drink tea in the company of Hongmo, they had walked into a stand still between two groups.  One group was from his Blood Moon Organization and the other group was from The Dead Spy.  His Blood Moon assassins had only four people, while The Dead Spy had ten people with them.   The first floor was mostly bare as the people who occupied the first floor were now standing by the door, looking in to watch the fight.  

Usually the five organizations would not cause such a scene, but today The Serpent and The Spider from The Dead Spy  was about to take out a target, but to their dismay, they were too late.  Again, the mysterious Ghost struck before they could and took the bounty.  Angered at the Ghost for his increasing kill count  and target steals, The Serpent and The Spider gathered their fellow peers to cause trouble for the Blood Moon Organization in hopes to flush out the Ghost.  

When they arrived, they immediately cause trouble by knocking down tables and causing a ruckus.  Several patrons ran away, while others pushed themselves against the wall in fear, in hopes that they weren't noticed by the group of The Dead Spy.  

"What's going on here?"  Mace said as he and Thorne arrive to the scene that just began.  "Why are The Dead Spy causing a scene in my Crimson Lightning Tea House?  If my tea is not to your liking, all you have to do is just ask for a different kind of tea and it'll be switched out.  Why make a mess and turn the tables over and scare my patrons away?  Does your Young Master Sina know that his people are causing trouble for me?" 

Throne looked at the young pups of The Dead Spy.  He could take them on with one hand tied to his back.  He stepped forward and searched for the young Miss Hongmo and found her hugging a serving maid who shivered in fear.  He was impressed that Miss Hongmo kept herself calm and watched silently as the scene unfolded.  

"I'm only going to say this once."  Thorne said, taking control of the situation.  "Leave now with your life and your bruised pride.  Or I can help you leave.  But when you leave, you will have to leave a piece of yourself behind as payment for causing a scene in this place of business."  

The ten men from The Dead Spy looked at each other.  The reputation of old man Thorne could scare anyone.  His deadly and unmoving heart was only loyal towards the Blood Moon Organization.  His deeds that he accomplished where something only they as young assassins could ever dream of.  To fight him was a death wish, but it was also a dream of theirs to clash their swords against him.  Besides,  The Dead Spy had ten people with them, while the Blood Moon Organization only have six.  

"We'll see who'll be leaving their bodies behind!"  The Serpent said as he decided their fate for everyone in The Dead Spy.  "I look forward to matching my sword with yours old man Thorne.  I look forward to seeing how legendary your sword skills are."  

Thorne smiled happily and evilly as he pulled out his sword.  A ringing sound could be heard as his sword called out from it's scabbard.  The legends were correct.  Throne held in his possession a singing sword.  The singing was the ringing heard as it swung.  The last thing an enemy heard would be the singing of their death as the sword kills them.  Thus the legend of Throne and the Singing Sword became a deadly force.  

Now that Throne had pulled out his singing sword, everyone knew he was serious and knew that the group of The Dead Spy would either die or leave with a body part left behind as payment for causing trouble for the Blood Moon.  

Throne was always a man of action.  He was the kind of a man who acted first and ask questions later.  So when Throne attacked, he had already cut down two assassins closest to him.  He felt he gave them enough time to turn around a leave.  Seeing that they stayed in their positions, he didn't want to waste any more time and killed the troublemakers.  

The Serpent and the Spider along with the eight other assassins pulled back towards the door.  But to their dismay, Mace had already blocked their exit and had killed two of the closest assassins to the door.  Blood spattered as The Dead Spy was pushed together in a circle as they were surrounded by the Blood Moon.  Six against six soon became four of The Dead Spy to six of the Blood Moon.  Old man Thorne still had the power and strength of his youth as he held the power and knowledge of three martial men.  

The Spider knew he acted foolishly as he saw his friends and peers fall one by one until it was only him and The Serpent.  They stood back to back as the Blood Moon assassins walked around them in a circle, taunting them.  

"Did you think you could come into my business and threaten me and my people?"  Mace asked the two trouble makers.  "Did you think you had the upper hand just because you and The Dead Spy have more people?  If you would have just stop to think, you would know that It was quality and not quantity that the Blood Moon sought out for.  One of my men is equivalent to two of yours.  Now that you understand your mistake, should you pay the price?"  

The Spider felt his right side become lighter as his right arm fell on the ground along with his sword.  He felt a strange, strong qi enter him and cut his qi core.  He doubled over in pain as The Serpent found himself in the same situation.  Their cries of pain were ignored as the six Blood Moon men laughed.  

How presumptuous of the Dead Spy to come to their home turf and think they could cause a fight and ever win against the Blood Moon.  They laughed at the foolishness and the recklessness of the men of the Dead Spy.  

The Blood Moon had collected their fighting arm as payment for causing trouble in the Blood Moon's place of business.  It was a rule that assassins shouldn't cause trouble for other assassin organizations at their place of business.  Should there be a issue between one organization to another, there was protocol to follow to set up a meeting.  But instead, The Serpent and The Spider broke that rule and caused trouble in the name of The Dead Spy and now they have to pay for their mistake and foolishness.  

More Dead Spy assassins pushed through the crowd and stopped at the door as they watched their friends and peers either dead or suffering.  

"Come.  Take your men back to Sina and tell him that should his people come make trouble for me again, I will not show any mercy.  The Dead Spy are not welcomed in my place of business until the debt of breaking treaty is paid in full.  The dead are the down payment, their arms are insurance, the rest is up to him."  Mace said to the leader of the group.