Master Teacher (2)

"What if a child should come from our union?"  Asano asked as the carriage stopped in front of his Teacher's residence.  

"You should not worry about a making a child with anyone.  Your body has poisons within you that have prevented you from having them."  The Goryo said.  

"Poison?"  Hongmo cried out.  

"Yes.  When I joined our souls together, I tied our fates as well.  Your fate would be mine and mine will be yours.  What my fate held is the poison that I bare in my body which in turn transferred on to you.  The poison marking is on your back."  

"Why haven't you told me of this?"  Hongmo said while getting angry.  

"It didn't come up."  

Hongmo had to deeply breath a couple of times to calm herself down.  

"What does the poison marking on my back look like?"   Hongmo asked.  

"A black dragon and a red phoenix."  The Goryo said.  "Your black scale dragon armor and your red phoenix wings.  Where did you think they come from?"  

The Goryo was right, she didn't think about how or where her powers came from, she just settled on the knowledge that it was part of the Goryo's power, never really asking how or what it is.  

"So I can't have children because my body has poison inside?  And it bare the markings of the poison on my back.  The markings are of a dragon and a phoenix and that is how I can use it's powers to make a dragon scale armor and phoenix wings?  Is there anything else or did I leave anything out?"  Hongmo said.  

"You can call the mystical animals out from you as well."  The Goryo told her.  "Should you come upon an army, you are able to call upon the dragon and the phoenix to help you fight against an army."  

"That's... That's..." 

"Unheard of yes.  But possible. Since they are apart of you, they are under your  command.  That means you're unstoppable."  The Goryo said. "Invincible!  When I said no one would hurt you ever again, this is what I meant.  No one has your power , no one can compare to you, and no one comes close to you. You are a God among men. Even the King will have to bow to you should you want to rule over everyone.  Should your ambitions want the Bido Kingdom.  Should you want Yukah Kingdom.  Should you want to travel across the sea and  rule the world, you can do it.  Your fate is in your hands, what you do with your power is your decision."  

Hongmo kept quiet as she thought about what the information she was told of.  What does she want? For sure she wants to kill those who took her innocence away from her.  Those that killed her foster parents and her neighbors.  As for anything else, she'll decide later.  

"Besides, your Prince can't have children either.  He too has been poisoned.  He bares the markings on his thigh, did you not see?"  The Goryo told her.  "The wolf is his animal to call.  He too can draw power from his wolf.  Question is, does he know how to.  Should he learn how to do it, he will be more powerful than any man, but not as powerful as you, for you have two animals to call." 

"If he doesn't know?"  Hongmo asked.  

"It's up to you if you want to teach him." The Goryo told her.  "It's up to you if you trust him enough to teach him and gift him this knowledge.  Our fate is in your hands.  Who you trust and who you don't is up to you.  You make alliances and enemies anywhere you do, it just depends on who do you want to make your enemy and who you want to make your friend.  Prince Asano, can be a very useful friend.  So is Mace of the Blood Moon Organization."  

"I need to think on this."  Hongmo said.  Her distrusting heart didn't want to let anyone near her.  Her birth parents didn't want her and left her in the forest.  Her foster parents only raised her to help them with the farm.  Although they told her every day that was the reason why they raised her and kept her with them. She had to work to keep a roof over her head, clothes on her back and food on the table, so their son could go to school and become a scholar.  She was never close to her few friends that she made and her neighbors tolerated her, but they were all she knew.  And in small ways, they were nice to her and treated her well.  

"Think on what you want.  Who you want to surround yourself with.  Who will be your ally and how they can help defeat your enemies."  The Goryo told her.  

Asano watched as Hongmo's eyes flashed black for a long time then turned back to it's navy blue.  Her eyes glazed over and  lost it's clarity then the light behind her eyes came back to her.  

"We won't."  Hongmo tells him.  "You and I both bare the markings of a poisoned one.  The poison in our bodies has prevented us from having children."  

Asano's eyes widen at the news.  Never would he have thought that he wouldn't be able to have children.  

"Can I ever have children?"  Asano asked.  

Hongmo's eyes glazed over and her pupil turned black before turning navy blue again.  

"Yes.  I know of an elixir that will let you have children.  It's not a cure all elixir.  One elixir for a one time use.  The possibility of that union would be up to the Gods."  Hongmo said as she looked at Asano.  "Should you require my services, please let me know."  

"What would it cost me?"  Asano asked.  "Gold, jewels, silk?" 

Hongmo laughed.  "I don't care for worldly materials.  What I want are favors."  

"Favors?"  

"Yes, the price for my elixirs depend on what I want in the moment and from who.  From you, I want favors.  One procreating elixir, one favor... fair trade. This favor will not harm you physically or your goals, unless it goes against my goals."  

"And what are your goals?"  Asano asked.  

"The death of those who killed me."  Hongmo told him.  "Those that raped me and killed my innocence and my spirit.  They will now have to take care responsibility for what they did to me."

Asano heart and fist tightened at her confession.  No wonder she didn't trust anyone.  No wonder she was so cold and so unfeeling.   No wonder she held everyone at arms length.  

"Alright.  I agree." Asano said.  "Who are these men who hurt you?"  

"Bido soldiers." Hongmo said coldly as her mind flashed back to all the bad memories of her past.  "I'm going to make sure they regret ever meeting me, using me, and touching me." 

From outside of the carriage, an older voice called out to Hongmo and Asano, breaking their intimate conversation.  

"Are you going to sit outside my home all day or will you get down to greet me, your Teacher?  You are holding up the traffic as there are several carriages behind you."  Master Teacher Sano lectured.  

"You taking revenge on those who hurt you, I will not raise a hand at stopping you.  Hell, I'll help you if you let me.  One elixir, one favor.  I can live with that."  Asano tells her.  "Now lets go greet my Teacher before he creates a bigger scene."