City Of Obe (3)

Blake stopped in his tracks for a second in shock before bowing and running to his parents and sister. He had to tell them that their Mistress was back with a live in lover. An assassin for the Blood Moon Organization, no less. As he ran to inform them, Hongmo entered her house and went straight to her bathing room to wash up. Nightmare followed slowly as he looked around her simple decorations around her room then followed her inside her bathing room to freshen up as well.

By the time breakfast was ready, Hongmo and Nightmare made their way to the gazebo where her servants stood in a line waiting for the Mistress's judgement. Hongmo smiled at them and gave everyone a hug as she invited everyone to sit down to enjoy their breakfast together and catch up with everything that was happening in their life and in the city.

"It was tragic how King Boli Yun died. He suddenly fell sick and within three days he died." Natalie told her. "Even all of the imperial doctors didn't know what ailed him. They even sent an imperial doctor here to see if you were back from your training with your Master to see if you could help, but with you still gone, they left with heavy footsteps and a heavy heart. There was no hope in saving the King, Gods rest his soul."

"Don't you think it suspicious how he got sick so quickly and died so quickly as well?" Blake said to them. "Then Prince Asano, well King Asano now, but anyway, how he claimed the throne so quickly and efficiently? The other Prince's didn't even have a chance to move when he already sat on the Throne. Even the Crown Prince was dealt with in a heavy hand, forcing him inside his courtyard with 500 soldiers! 500! To guard one man, ONE MAN! Not only that but even in the Back Palace, where the Queen, Queen Dowager, and the other concubines didn't even know what happened until after it happened. It was too perfectly planned for it to be not a coincidence. OW!"

Blake rubbed the back of his head as Billy slapped it hard for talking too much.

"Anyways," Billy said as he drank the tea before talking. "Things here are fine. We took care of the courtyard to your liking and have lived a quiet and low profile life since you left. While everything was metaphorically burning outside, everything in here was safe and serine here."

"Thank you I appreciate it." Hongmo told them.

They chatted for a long time over tea after breakfast and decided to rest before the meeting with the rest of the Blood Moon Orgaization at the Crimson Lightning Tea House that evening. As the sky darkened, Hongmo changed into an all black outfit and left with Nightmare quietly through the back of the courtyard. As Nightmare traveled on the streets, Hongmo flew above him, following him from high above the city lights.

As Nightmare entered the tea house, there were loud cheers to welcome him back, while Hongmo landed on the roof of the tea house and sneaked inside, keeping to the shadows and stayed on the second floor looking down on every Blood Moon assassin as they all chatted excitedly to each other. Doc had Nightmare in a bear hug and refused to let him go as Bp and Vixen stood close together and laughed at Nightmare's uncomfortable posture. The three of them chatted as Nightmare listened like usual and Hongmo stared happily at them before Mace came in with Thorne following behind and the room quieted down.

"Thank you for coming here to Obe on such short notice. As you've all heard, Thunder Condor has merged with Dark Warhammer and they have now renamed themselves as the Dark Condor Organization. Their new emblem would be an onyx bird. Since merging, they have taken more targets away from Blood Moon and Black Mist. What's going on here? Are we just going to let them take all the jobs away from us? Or have you all become too lazy and too rich to do something?" Mace said to them sternly.

"We are the second best now due to one person. Or should I say Ghost? Aren't you all ashamed that we are relying on one Ghost to maintain our reputation and power as second best? While you shameless lot wants all the glory and power but not want to work for them?! Soon the Dark Condor will take over and we will be in last place. Have you forgotten that there are only three organizations left! Can you sleep at night knowing you belong to the last place organization and have done nothing to improve your standing in the line of work as well as the reputation of this organization!?!" Mace's cold silver eyes met every assassin there, challenging them to speak up if they truly believed they worked hard to earn their living.

"Why isn't Ghost here, if Ghost is so important to this organization?" An assassin asked angrily. " Why are you treating us as if we have been doing nothing to help out Blood Moon, when we are here and Ghost isn't? If Ghost is the only reason why Blood Moon is thriving, why isn't he here?"

"Who says I'm not?" Hongmo said. Her voice had mixed with The Goryo when she spoke, making her voice echo and sound deeper and darker. The moment she spoke, she pushed her qi out and enveloped the man who spoke out against her. He had been sitting on a stool when he spoke, but when Hongmo pushed her qi into him, he fell to the ground in pain. He spat out blood as he fell and it dripped down the side of his mouth as he gritted his teeth in pain. "You dare question Master Mace? You dare question me?"