Goodbye (3)

Hongmo was told by Five that they would be heading to Doctor Gu's office where the body would be.  Doctor Gu was the first doctor they called to look over The Tyrant's body to diagnose how he died, but with no answers some other Doctors were called, but to Five's dismay, they too did not know how The Tyrant died.  It was Doctor Gu who suggested to ask Miss Hongmo to see if she could have a look at the Tyrant and try to identify the poison that killed him.  

"Welcome, Miss Hongmo it is good to see you again.  I just wish it was under different circumstances."  Doctor Gu said as he bowed before leading the way to the cold room where he kept the dead bodies.  

He lead them to the back and opened the door and let Hongmo go in first.  There were four dead bodies in the room with a sheet covering the bodies, Hongmo looked over everyone of them with a glance and turned around.  

"Which one is he?"  She asked.  

Doctor Gu apologized and then moved to the body at the far right corner before peeling the white sheet back.  He stopped right at his chest as Hongmo looked at The Tyrant. This face looked relaxed and peaceful as she examined the body.  She checked his pupils first then moved down to open his mouth to check it.  She had to ask Doctor Gu to help pry open his mouth and after she had a look at it, Doctor Gu cried out in surprise.  The signs of poison in his mouth was blue.  He didn't know what kind of plant would be used to cause a blue poison.  Hongmo checked his fingers and toes, seeing how they were purple with the lack of oxygen.  Hongmo pulled the sheet down further seeing a blue poison marking on his stomach were his qi core is.  

"He died of poisoning through consummation."  Hongmo began her report as she check his mouth again.  "He must have ate the poison.  See look here."  

Hongmo pointed at the front of his tongue.  "See how the tip of the tongue is colored with a darker blue than the rest of the tongue.  This tells me that, that darker coloration on his tongue was the first impact with the poison.  See how the poison coated his tongue and the back of his throat?  It means he must have ate something or drank something with the poison hidden in it."  

"Those bastards!"  Five shouted.  "So we should look at what he ate and drank yesterday?"  

Hongmo nodded in agreement.  She pointed at his hands and feet as she kept talking.  "His finger tips and toes signifies that he was poisoned, while here,"  Hongmo pointed to his stomach and to the poison marking.  "This lets me know that the poison he took infected and corrupted his qi core, which caused this poison marking."  

"Do you know what poison was used to kill him?"  Five ask as he held his anger inside him.  He didn't want to scare Miss Hongmo than he already has.  

"The blue in his mouth and the blue on his stomach that has the poison marking as well as the purple fingertips and toes signifying the lack of oxygen means he died of suffocation.  With those clues, I could confidently say that he was poisoned with the Blue Sprig Poison."  Hongmo told them.  "Blue Sprig Poison is a common poison that could be easily made.  Find those that are able to make them and sell them and follow the trail from there.  You should find out who was responsible for this."  

"Thank You Miss Hongmo for help us find the person who did this.  I will tell The Tyrant's family of your help and they'll reward you for your services."  Five told her.  

"There is no need for rewards. It is my duty to do the right thing.  I have sworn to help those in need, to help cure those wrongfully poisoned."  Hongmo said as the three of them leave the room after covering The Tyrant again. "Is there anything else that I can help you with?"  

"No that is all."  Five said.  

"If that is all, I shall take my leave. My Master has come out of self seclusion and has called me back for more teaching.  There is so much more that I do not know that my Master wants to teach me."  Hongmo told them.  

"You are leaving so soon?"  Five asked worriedly.   "How long will you be gone?"  

"I'm not too sure myself.  It all depends of my Master.  My time to learn from my Master is precious to me.  Master is no longer young and the years have caught up with Master.  I shall stay however long Master decides to have me."  

"Then I thank you for your help and shall look forward to the day that you return."  Five told her.  "Our services will always be there for you should you need anything from the Dark Warkhammer."  

"Thank you, Master Five.  I hope you find the person who did this to The Tyrant.  I hope you find justice for his family."  Hongmo told him.  

The three of them said their goodbyes at Doctor Gu's gate before Hongmo entered her carriage and Five entered his carriage to go to the Dark Warhammer headquarters.  Hongmo had to prepare her home and her servants before she left.  It could be a couple of months or a couple of years, so she needed to prepare her home and servants carefully.