Hunting The Tyrant (3)

In the 30 minutes of their sexual activity, Hongmo had crept up from her dark shadowed corner, making her way to the front.  She crouched down between the mannequins so she was able to see them in the middle of their action.   After they finished,  they put on their clothes slowly with kisses and teasing words before they went back to business.  Lowe gave the accounting book to The Tyrant to look through as as he looked through it, he licked his thumb and forefinger to turn the page.  

Hongmo suddenly had the idea on how she could kill the Tyrant without even needed to be there for the kill.  After another 30 minutes, The Tyrant left and 10 minutes later Manager Lowe left after locking up.  

Hongmo came out of her hiding place and opened the accounting book.  The top right corner of each page was slightly bent, indicating the place where The Tyrant licked his finger to turn the page in the book. 

Hongmo quickly put the book back and left the men's shop the same way she entered.  She flew to her home and watched over head for any movements before flying down behind her home and entered her house from the back.  She went straight to her hidden room where she placed all her poisons, elixirs, ointments, and potions.  She pulled out the poison that she needed and and as quickly as she came to her home she left to go back to the men's clothing shop to put her plan in place.  

Although she had planned earlier to lure They Tyrant into a trap and face him one on one, this way of killing the Tryant would be more secretive and more of a guarantee that the Ghost wouldn't have any blow back from his death.   

Once inside the clothing shop again, Hongmo pulled out the poison and brushed the poison on the top right side of the paper.  She waited until the poison dried on the paper before moving to the next page.  She continued her mission for five pages before checking her work once more before closing the book and leaving it in the same spot she found it.  She made sure to leave with no traces of her presence behind, looking over the office before leaving the way she came in.  

The fast acting poison was called Blue Sprig Poison and it was a common poison that could be found and sold.  The affects of the poison was suffocation.  If the poison was not cured within two minutes, the person being poison would die.  

All Hongmo had to do now was wait and listen to the story of The Tyrant's death.  Hongmo flew back to her house and took a bath before going to sleep.  Hongmo had risen up before the sun rose and had her gotten ready for the day.  She wore a white dress with gold embroidered peonies and her hair had a single gold hair pin holding her hair together.  Pearl earrings hung on a long, thin gold chain.  While her right forefinger had one white jade ring on it.  

She was in the middle of attending her herb garden when Natalie and Blair came upon her.  

"Miss Hongmo.  You've finally come back.  We were so worried."  Natalie pulled her into her embrace before pulling back to look over her body to see if there were any injuries.  "Teacher Saito and Master Mace came by to see you, but since we didn't know where you went, we just told them that you were not receiving visitors at the moment due to sickness."  

"Thank you, for covering for me."  Hongmo said as she pulled out from her embrace.  

"Where did you go?"  Blair asked worriedly.  "You had us worried when we didn't hear anything from you."   

"I had a chance meeting with my Master.  He had learn of a new elixir and wanted to teach me.  Since it was my Master who taught me everything that I knew, I left without thinking to let you guys know about it.  I'm sorry if I made you worry."  Hongmo lied to them.  Hongmo smiled tightly at herself at how easily her lies came out now.   

"As long as you are safe."  Natalie said as she grabbed a hold on to Hongmo's hand and patted softly. 

"You guys have not eaten yet."  Hongmo said quietly.  "We must attend to the trees today."  

"Of course!  Billy was just talking last night about the attending the trees.  Today should not be so hot after the storm last night."  Natalie told her.  

Hongmo nodded and they left to cook their breakfast as Hongmo went back to attend her herb garden.  When the four of them came out from their breakfast, the five of the attended to the tree grove that grew on their property.  They had worked until the late morning when a knock at the door could be heard.  Billy left to go see who it was and when he came back.  He came back to two very angry men.  Prince Asano and Mace had come calling to see her the moment their guards told them that they had a sight of Miss Hongmo in her tree grove with her servants.