Chapter 1

Yena's POV

The minute I stepped in through the school gate, I could hear the laughing and shoutings from the high school students. Today is the first day of my second year of being a high school student.

I went inside the building and searched for my locker. I was so happy that my locker position wasn't changed. I like my locker lol.

When I was putting my books, I heard someone calling me, "Yena-yah!!"

I turned and my face lightened up, "Chaeyeon-ah!! I MISS YOU!!"

She ran up to me and we both hugged each other.

"So.. How are you?" I asked.

"Huh what's wrong with you? You're being so kind asking about my condition," she chuckled.

"What? Okay then I don't care," I joked.

I took the books that I needed for my first class. Then I looked at Chaeyeon, who's beside me, busy arranging her locker.

"Where's our class?" I asked, I seriously didn't know.

"You don't read the email?" she asked back.

"Nope."

"Same class like last year," she replied.

"Same?? Our classmates too?" I asked.

I was kind of annoyed with my classmates last year. It's just they're boring and they like to disturb me so much. I wanted different classmates this year.

"No our classmates changed," she smiled.

"Really? Am I still with you?"

"Of course! Nobody can tear us apart!" she said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay let's go!"

"Uhm Yena-yah.. I need to go to the principle's office today. So I'll be missing the first lesson," she said.

I sighed, "Okay then.. Please come back fast!"

She nodded and waved at me. I waved back and went inside the class. I searched for the seat on the second row, next to the window.

I wanted to save a sear for Chaeyeon so I purposely put my bag on the seat beside me.

"Yah guys!! You know?!? Euiwoong and Hyungseob will be in our class this year!!" I heard one of the gossip girls squaled.

"OMG!! Even Jihoon and Jinyoung will be here!!" the other one screamed.

What? No way. If those popular boys are here, my life will be ruined. Everyday and everytime there will be fangirls. I hate the fangirls in our school!

I was just about to ask them if they were sure about that, but then the teacher came in. She was smiling so wide.

"Good morning everyone! Starting from today, the school's best students will be joining our class," she announced.

Then the door was opened, revealing the four popular boys that all the girls were talking about.

"Annyeonghaseyo! As you guys know, my name is Lee Euiwoong. I will be the class president for this year. Please cooperate well with me," he smiled.

I can't lie, he's cute. Doesn't mean I'm interested in him though. I don't want to have any love story for now. I hate dating.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Jihoon!" he winked at the end, making all the fangirls squealed.