Chapter 19

Yena's POV

I walked in through the school gate as I heaved out a long sigh. It's Thursday but it felt like Friday. I don't know why but these past three days felt so long for me. I entered the class immediately and saw Euiwoong sitting alone in the class.

Why does he has to be here this early?

I was about to turn around when he called my name.

Damn it!

"Are you trying to avoid me?" he asked, looking at me as I finally took a seat at my usual spot.

"No," I said and looked away.

He sighed, "I thought you're not mad at me anymore?"

"I've never been mad at you," I said as I unlocked my phone screen as started to play with my phone.

"You're jealous right?"

"No."

"You're jealous because I hugged Eunji yesterday," he smirked.

"Stop talking nonsense," I said.

"You're definitely jealous," he said.

"Shut up," I snapped at him.

Why am I being like this? I thought I want him to fall in love with me? But why do I keep on denying my own feelings?

Euiwoong didn't say anything after that and finally, the class was filled with students and our homeroom teacher came.

"Everyone, please pay attention!" she settled down the class as everyone went silent.

"I know this is so soon, but we will have a 2 nights and 3 days camp on Monday until Wednesday. This camp is for you to prepare a food bazaar for the unable kids since we're going to have our school birthday soon. It will not pressure you because you'll have much free time so don't worry. Please let your parents know about this and tell them to sign these forms. This is compulsory and everyone has to join," she said and called Euiwoong to distribute the forms as everyone cheered.

My parents? How do I get the signs from them?

"Yena? Are you okay?"

I got startled by the voice as I was in a deep thought and looked at the owner of the voice which is Jihoon.

I nodded and gave him an assuring smile.

"Why do you look so down?" he asked again.

"It's nothing. Are you joining the camp?" I tried to change the topic.

"Of course, everyone has to join, Yena," he said.

"Oh right," I chuckled.

---

It's dismissal time and I quickly went home since I was really tired. The teachers gave us so much homework since we won't be having lessons for three days because of the camp.

As soon as I opened the door, Seonho shouted my name. Again.

"What?" I asked in annoyance.

"Food! I need food!" he grinned.

"Ah let's just eat delivery food, I really don't have time to go out," I said as I went upstairs, heading to my room.

"Fine, I'll order it later for dinner. I'll eat ice cream first for now," he said and I went in my room.

I threw my bag on the floor and rested my body on the bed. I sighed continuously, thinking about the camp form.

Suddenly, a thought came into my mind. I immediately stood up and rushed out of my room.