Chapter 13

Yena's POV

The moment I opened my eyes, I read the name that's written, which made me shouted.

It can't be him.

I looked at Guanlin, Hyungseob then Euiwoong in shock while they were giving me a curious look.

"So who is it?" Guanlin asked.

"Why can't it be Daehwi or Samuel?! I can just tell them to think that the date is just a hangout!" I whined.

"Can you tell us who?" Hyungseob asked, being the impatient person he is.

"Just read it by yourself," I said, throwing him the paper I've been holding.

The moment he saw, his eyes widened and he smirked.

"I'm liking this!" he said, handing the paper to Euiwoong.

His eyes widened too when he saw it.

He stood up and shouted, "WHY IS MY NAME WRITTEN HERE?!?"

"Why did you even asked me? I don't wanna date you too!" I frowned.

"Did you exchange the paper?" he asked, which made me speechless.

I thought he's smart but he's actually so dumb. He's the one who was watching me the whole time, picking on the paper and now he asked that I exchanged the paper?

"Yea right, I know you exchanged it," he said and sat down.

"Idiot!" I snapped at him and went out of the scene.

Euiwoong's POV

I really don't know what to do right now. I'm so doomed. My name was written there and I made Yena angry.

I was just so shocked just now. I couldn't think straight.

It won't be a problem of course, dating her. But the thing is, I'm just so nervous. As I said, I like her but I don't love her.

"Yah I don't know you're this dumb," Hyungseob said.

Guanlin suddenly stood up, "Uhm guys, I'll go check on her."

I nodded and he ran away, searching for Yena while I just continously sighed.

"If I were you, I'll convince her that I'll make her fall for me during our date," Hyungseob suddenly said.

"Then? After she loves you, what will you do? You don't like her," I said, looking at him.

"I'm sure I'll fall for her anytime soon if I got closer to her," he said.

"What?"

"I'm attracted to her, Ung-ah. I just didn't wanna show it."

"But why do you support me with her?" I asked, I was so confused.

"I'm just attracted to her, I don't like neither fall in love with her," he stated.

"And besides, I ship both of you," he grinned.

"Go and get her. Say sorry and tell her everything you wanna say," he said, pushing me slightly to get up.

Suddenly, I got the courage to go and talk to her. Right, I need to straightened up this problem.

"Okay I'll go find her. Thanks bro," I smiled at Hyungseob and quickly ran after that.

I was going around the mall for 10 minutes already and I still haven't find her.

When I was about to go back to Hyungseob to ask him for help, I saw Guanlin standing in front of the girls toilet, sighing in frustration.

"Yah Guanlin!!" I called, which gained his attention.