Chapter 28

Yena's POV

"Huh? You're leaving already?" I asked Guanlin.

"Yea, my mom texted me. She told me to go home," Guanlin smiled, his hand was already reaching the door knob.

"And you, Seonho? What are you doing there?" I asked Seonho who's currently standing beside Guanlin, grinning the whole time.

"Me?" he pointed to himself. "Of course I'll go with Guanlin."

"No, stay here," I said firmly.

I looked at him suspiciously when he was whispering something to Guanlin while eyeing me.

"Bye Yena!" he shouted playfully, pushed Guanlin outside and immediately closed the door.

I sighed and Daehwi asked, "Now what are we going to do?"

"PARTY!!!" Hyungseob shouted. Everyone looked at him, expressionless. "PARTY!!" he shouted once again.

"No, no party at my house!" I frowned and was about to go upstairs to my room and Hyungseob faked a cry, "Nooo please! You're not fun!"

"Yah guys, if Yena doesn't want to party with us, let's just go to her room!" Daewhi exclaimed, and now, everyone including Hyungseob looked at him expresionless.

"What? You don't want to?" he asked the boys.

Baejin nodded slowly and Jihoon said in a very low voice, "Cool, let's go."

In a split of second, they ran upstairs and I watched them in disbelieve with my mouth wide opened.

"GUYS, COME ON!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yelled from downstairs and quickly went upstairs to check on my precious room.

The moment I opened the door, I saw the four of them lying on my bed, playfully hitting each other with my pillows and blanket.

"Guys, I just cleaned my room this morning," I said without a tone.

"Oh hi Yena! Do you wanna join us with this pillow fight?" Baejin asked, smiling widely while blinking his eyes a few times.

"No, I--" I was about to refuse him but a thought came up to my mind. I smirked, "Guys, if we just use my two pillows, it won't be enough. How if we take Seonho's pillows? He has like about five."

"So you wanna join?" Jihoon asked and I nodded.

I smiled in victory when Daehwi and Hyungseob ran to Seonho's room to get his pillows. His pillows are precious to him, I wonder what would his reaction be if he found out that his pillows were used for our pillow fight. It's his fault anyway for leaving me with these four boys alone.

"HERE!!" Daehwi squealed as he threw all the pillows.

"Ready?" Jihoon asked, raising both of his eyebrows while grabbing two pillow.

"READY!!" Hyungseob shouted.

We played for about an hour until Daehwi suddenly said, "Guys, sorry but I have a family dinner after this."

I pouted, "Ah okay then."

"Daewhi-yah, don't forget to bring me some food tomorrow," Baejin winked. "Your mom's food is saved in my heart!"

"Yah, don't steal my catchphrase," Jihoon glared at Baejin.

"Everything that is yours is mine and everything that is mine is yours. Okay?" Baejin grinned.

"So for example if Yena is my girlfriend, then she is your girlfriend too?" Jihoon asked.

Baejin smirked, "Yea! Why not?"