Chapter 22

Yena's POV

"Everyone! Gather up!" our teacher said as she blowed the whistle, telling everyone to gather up in front of the school bus.

"Are you all ready? We will be leaving soon so please find a pair in 5 minutes!" she ordered.

"Ah why do we have to find a pair?" someone from other class whined.

"No complain! Last year there was a bad accident happened so this year, you all have to find a pair and take care of each other. It's up to you wether you want to be with boys or girls," she announced and went inside the bus to check on something.

"Who should I pair up with?" I muttered and looked around.

Baejin is with Jihoon of course, Daehwi with Samuel and Guanlin with Seonho. I saw Hyungseob was standing alone so my face lightened up a bit.

"Yah Hyungseob-ah!" I called and ran approached him.

"Can you partner up with me?" I asked.

"I have a partner already," he replied.

"Ah I see.. you must be with Euiwoong," I said, a bit dissapointed because I didn't know who to pair with now.

"No not with Euiwoong. I'm wi--" he was cutted when a guy called his name, "Hyungseob-ah! Let's go in!"

He was about to pull Hyungseob when he realized my existence. "Oh, hi Yena!" he smiled at me.

I think I know this guy, but I forgot his name.

"Hi.. what's your name again?" I asked.

"Woojin. Park Woojin," he smiled.

"Ah yes, Woojin," I nodded.

"Yah go inside first, I need to talk to her," Hyungseob told Woojin and he quickly went inside the bus.

"It's weird knowing you're not with Euiwoong, you guys usually stick together," I said.

"Euiwoong doesn't want to be with me. He said he wants to be with someone," he smirked.

"Huh? Who?" I asked.

"You should know," he said and went inside the bus.

I sighed and was about to come inside when I felt a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Euiwoong, but he wasn't looking at me.

"Let's go," he said and pulled me with him.

"Y--yah!" I frowned, but deep inside, my heart was racing so fast.

We were the last to get inside the bus as everyone stared at us. Well everyone I mean, all my close friends.

Hyungseob smirked while Woojin just gave a questioning look. Both Jihoon and Baejin seemed to be annoyed while Guanlin and Seonho were smiling so wide.

Euiwoong cleared his throat and pulled me to sit behind Woojin and Hyungseob. He sat beside the window while I sat next to him.

So the seat order are:

Woojin-Hyungseob|Guanlin-Seonho
Euiwoong - Me|Jihoon - Baejin
Daehwi - Samuel|

"Yah why did you pull me?!" I asked, smacking his arm slightly.

"You're my partner so I have the rights to pull you and to make you sit with me," he shrugged, still not looking at me.

"Wait why are you deciding by yourself? I haven't say anything about pairing up with you," I frowned.