Chapter 6

Yena's POV

"Wake up, you lazy!" someone pulled my blanket.

I pulled it back and ignored that person.

I felt my blanket was pulled again and I groaned, opening my eyes.

"Can you stop waking me up? I can wake up by myself!" I said, glaring at Seonho.

He scoffed, "What? Wake up by yourself? You will end up not going to school everyday."

"Why do you even care," I said, getting up from my bed.

"I'm your brother, of course I care."

"Oh about yesterday, I lied. I'm not going to be nice to you," I smirked.

"Well up to you. I will also not going to be nice to you," he smirked back.

I rolled my eyes and was about to go out when he called me, "Let's make a deal."

I turned around, "What?"

"Let's compete on who will find a boyfriend/girlfriend first. If you lose, then you have to be nice to me no matter what. And if you win, you can order me to do something that you want me to do," he explained.

"And if you win? I have to obey your order?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then hell no."

"Why? You're afraid that nobody will like you?" he smirked.

"I DON'T WANNA DATE OKAY?!"

Why should I do this for the sake of his kindess? I don't need his kindess. I just need his care, which he already gave to me.

"I don't care. Let's just say that you agree with this," he said as he pushed me aside and went out.

I mentally cursed and stomped to the bathroom.

You're lucky, Seonho. As annoying as you are, I will still love you because you're my one and only brother. You're the only one that I have.

---

We went to school as always, together with Daehwi and Samuel. I quickly went to my first class and sat where I usually sit.

As usual, the fangirls screamed and squealed the moment those four boys stepped into the class. I saw Jihoon went to my way.

Yea of course, his seat is next to mine.

"Hey.." he called.

I just looked at him lazily and rest my head on the table.

"Why are you always in a bad mood? Like seriously Yena, stop giving me that poker face," he said.

I sighed and turned to face him, "What do you think you'll get when you stole my chips?"

"Oh.. I'm sorry about that," he smiled sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

Suddenly, the class became silent. I looked up and saw the teacher was already in front of the class.

"Today, I will give you the first group task. There will be more groups tasks this year since next year, there will be no more of it," the teacher said as everyone nodded.

"Since this is the first group task in this year, each group will only consists of two people and you can choose your own partner," she continued.

Great. No Chaeyeon, no partner.

The students started to find their own partner while I just sat there, waiting and hoping that someone will ask me to be their partner.

"Oh I forgot to tell you all, boys must be partner with girls and girls must be partner with boys," the teacher said, making everyone groaned except for the fangirls who were smiling happily.