Special Chapter

5th April 2018

05.00 a.m.

"Yah Yena! Wake up!" Seonho whispered, shaking Yena several times.

The girl groaned and hit Seonho's hand, "Go away. Why are you up so early anyway?"

"Do you know what day is today?" Seonho asked.

"No, I don't so please go aw--" her eyes were shot opened when she remembered something.

"Omo!" she sat up. "What date is today?"

"5th of April 2018," Seonho rolled his eyes.

"We should do the plan!!" she screamed and pushed Seonho until he fell before running to the bathroom.

"YAH!!" Seonho shouted and rubbed his hand continuously.

After 15 minutes, she was finally done with her bath. She put on a nice blue blouse with a black short skirt. She added on accecories like bracellets, necklace and earings.

"Ah.. I look so girly. But who cares? Today is his birthday," she muttered before grabbing her sling bag.

She went down which grabbed Seonho's attention who was playing with his phone before. He widened his eyes the moment he looked at Yena, scanning her from up to bottom.

She noticed his expression and laughed, "Why? Do I look that pretty?"

Seonho shook his head and finally made an eye contact with her, "Not at all. Did you forget? We're going to make food for him! And you're going to use that pretty clothes while cooking and dirty it?!"

Yena's smile faded and muttered under her breath, "Stupid idiot, I thought he's going to praise me."

"What?" Seonho asked, couldn't hear her clearly.

"I'M GOING TO USE AN APRON SO MY CLOTHES WON'T BE DIRTY, DUMBASS!!" she literally shouted and stomped to the kitchen.

"Huh? Why is she mad? I'm praising her that her clothes are nice," Seonho muttered but soon followed his sister to the kitchen.

---

08.00 a.m. at Hyungseob's house

"What? Did you guys only make this little?" Daehwi asked, looking at the food Yena and Seonho made for Euiwoong.

"No, I actually made a lot more. But SOMEONE ate it," she said and glared at Seonho.

"You're so dumb, Yena," Baejin suddenly said.

"What?" she frowned.

"SO DUMB," Baejin emphasized the words.

"Why are you calling her dumb?" Jihoon asked, frowning at Baejin.

"Nah, she has to realize it by herself," Baejin said.

"What? You're so random!" Jihoon said.

"Why are you mad?" Baejin asked.

"Because you're calling her dumb!"

"Do you still like Yena?"

"It's not like what you think!"

"Then why are you mad?!"

"Because--"

"STOOOPPP!!!!!" Guanlin yelled, making everyone jolted up.

"Now I have an idea," Guanlin stated. "As we plan, Daehwi and Hyungseob will be very clingy to Euiwoong today, you guys have to annoy him the whole day, okay? Samuel, you distract his attention while me and Yena are preparing for the birthday cake later on. Youngmin hyung will help you to distract him by showing up, because Euiwoong hasn't seen him for months."