Chapter 4

Yena's POV

"Yah wake up! You're going to be late!" I felt someone tagging on my shirt.

I groaned, "Wait a minute.."

"Wake up or I'll carry you to the bathroom!"

"Can you just let me--"

Wait. WHO'S TALKING?!? I thought nobody is in my house.

I immediately opened my eyes and turned around to see the owner of the voice.

"Seonho?!"

"Yah how many times should I tell you?! Call me oppa! I'm a few minutes older than you," he smacked my head slightly.

"A few minutes only! And I don't want to. People will think that we're dating if I call you oppa, since we don't look alike even though we're twins," I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh fine! Now get up! I swear you're going to be late!" he pulled my hands and pushed me out of my room.

"Wait wait!! Since when you are here?" I asked, turning back.

"Oh I arrived here at midnight," he said.

"How's your trip?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later! Now get ready! I'm going to be late because of you!" he said, pushing me to the bathroom.

After I was done taking a bath, I put on my uniform and grabbed my bag. I ran downstairs and saw Seonho waiting for me.

"Let's go!" he said.

"Wait, what about our breakfast?" I asked.

He lifted up a white plastic bag, "I have breads here."

"Okay.."

We went outside and walked to our school. Our school is only 10 minutes away from our house.

"So tell me, how's your school trip?" I asked, taking a bite of the bread.

"It's good," he said, taking a bite too.

I sighed, "Tell me about it! I'm going to have the same trip next year."

"Well I'm not going to tell you, you'll know it later," he said taking another bite.

We almost reached our school when I heard someone shouted, "Yah Seonho! How come you go to school without us!"

"Oh Daehwi-ah! Samuel-ah!" he waved.

They approached us and smiled, "Annyeong Yena-yah!"

"Annyeong!" I smiled back.

Daehwi went to my left side and Samuel went to my right side. They both put their arms around my shoulder and shouted, "Let's go together!"

Daehwi and Samuel are my brother's best friends. The three of them are so close. That's why I got close with them too. But sadly, we've never been in the same class together.

We reached the school gate and parted our ways. I went to my locker as usual, preparing for the next class and went to the class. I sat down on my usual spot and played with my phone while waiting for the class to start.

Suddenly, I heard girls screaming and shouting. I rolled my eyes and plugged in my earphones.

Must be the four of them again.

"Everyone be quiet! The class is starting right now!" I heard the teacher said.

I put my phone in my drawer and started to open the page she told us to do. I looked at my right, where Jihoon sat yesterday, but the seat was empty. I looked around the classroom, I saw Euiwoong, Hyungseob and Jinyoung, but not him.