Chapter 10

Yena's POV

"So this idea worked well," Seonho said.

Daehwi, Samuel and Guanlin nodded in agreement as they stepped in and locked the door behind them.

"WHAT?! So there was actually no teacher?" I frowned.

"Hey stop frowning, you will look old," Euiwoong said.

"Ooh you guys are here too? Jihoon, Jinyoung, Euiwoong and Hyungseob?" Seonho asked, ignoring me.

"Yah!!" I yelled.

All of them sat on the floor in a circle while I just stared at them from the bench. I was completely ignored and all I could hear was silence.

"Okay.. so this is awkward," Samuel said.

"True true," Hyungseob agreed.

Of course, they're not even close.

"Why are we even sitting like this?" Euiwoong asked.

"I know right," Jihoon replied.

Euiwoong's POV

"Okay so guys, since you're all here and you're Yena's friends, I need your help," Seonho said, whispering.

We all took a glance at Yena who's currently sulking at the corner.

"What? Help you with what?" Hyungseob asked.

"Help her find a boyfriend," Seonho said, making everyone widened their eyes.

"Daehwi and Samuel already know about this," he continued.

Seonho told us about everything, his dating battle with Yena and how he planned to help her since it's his purpose from the first place.

So she wasn't lying last time. And to be honest, why do I feel like I'm gonna be jealous if she date someone?

I shook my head.

No no. I can't be. Why am I being like this? It hasn't even been a week since I meet her.

"Why are you doing this though? You can't force her to like someone," Jihoon said.

Well a few months ago, he told me about him being forced to date so he must have known how it feels being forced.

Don't ask me why he told me because I didn't know either.

"I'm not forcing her. I just want to show her that love is not as bad as she thinks. She always said that love is not important and she bet it will be suck," Seonho explained.

"He's just worried that she will keep being like this until she's adult," Samuel said.

"But why us though?" Hyungseob asked.

"You guys are close with Yena right?" Seonho asked as everyone shrugged.

"Hmm, not really.. but we're friends," Jinyoung answered.

"Euiwoong is close," Hyungseob grinned, patting my back.

"What? I'm not," I said

"Come on, don't lie. You met her like almost everyday after school," Hyungseob said, making Jihoon coughed continuously.

"Yea, you even came to my house just to see her," Seonho said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Th--that's just for school works!" I argued.

"Fine but do you guys agree to help me?" Seonho asked.