Chapter 27

Euiwoong's POV

"Okay guys, are you ready?" Guanlin asked as we all gathered in front of Yena's house while Seonho was distracting her right now.

"Ready!!" Hyungseob shouted and I immediately covered his mouth.

He removed my hand from his mouth and threw a look at me. I shrugged and looked at Guanlin, "So what should I do now?"

"Just prepare yourself. Later before the last person leave, we'll call you," Guanlin replied.

I nodded and Guanlin motioned everyone to go in. As everyone got in, I decided to go to some shops to buy Yena some gifts.

Yena's POV

The doorbell rang and I was currently doing my homework in the living room, "Seonho! Can you please open the door?"

"No, you open it," he said and went upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and stood up before dragging my feet towards the door. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Guanlin standing there, smiling widely.

"Hi Yena!" he greeted and went in, followed by Jihoon, Baejin, Daehwi, Hyungseob and Samuel.

I looked at them with a confused expression as they went in one by one. I waited for another person to come but there was no one in front of the door anymore.

"Huh? Euiwoong isn't here? His friends are here," I muttered by myself and closed the door.

"Yah Yena, what are you doing in front of the door?" Samuel asked and I just grinned.

"Nothing," I replied and went to follow the others to the kitchen.

"So guys, what are you all doing here?" I asked out loud, but nobody replied as they were busy searching for food.

"Guys, seriously, there's no food here. Why did you guys come here?" I asked again, trying to be patient but after being ignored for the second time, I yelled, "GUYS!!"

Some of them flinched and Guanlin immediately turned to look at me, "Gosh! You don't have to shout like that!"

I rolled my eyes, "You guys ignored me."

"Okay so what were you asking again just now?" Daehwi asked.

I sighed, "What are you guys doing here?"

"WE WANT TO HAVE A PARTY!!!" Hyungseob screamed crazily and lifted up a glass of coke.

Seonho opened the door loudly from upstairs, "THE PARTY IS NOW?! I'M IN!!" He rushed downstairs and joined the others.

I looked at him weirdly, "Party? Wait, have we even discussed this yet?"

"Of course, we discussed it with Seonho and he agreed immediately," Jihoon said and went to sit on the sofa before turning on the television.

I turned to glare at Seonho and he just laughed sheepishly. He tried to change the topic and grabbed a bag of popcorn, "Guys let's watch something."

"Horror movie?" Guanlin asked.

"Cool!" Jihoon said and grabbed the TV remote to search for a good one.

"No no, guys. We better watch something funny," Daehwi seemed nervous with the idea of watching horror.

"No, let's just watch a romance movie," Baejin suggested. "Agree, romance movie will be perfect," Hyungseob said as Samuel nodded.

"Okay then let's vote," Seonho said. "Who wants horror?"

Guanlin and Jihoon raised their hands.

"Comedy?" Seonho asked as he raised his hand followed by Daehwi.