Chapter 11

Euiwoong's POV

Me and Hyungseob were finally done cleaning the toilets so we decided to check on Yena and Jinyoung if they were done.

I opened the door slowly as an idea to scare them came up to my mind. I peeked and saw Jinyoung drinking while Yena facing her back at me.

Jinyoung looked at me so I immediately signaled him to be quiet and not to react. I tiptoed towards her and was about to scare her when she suddenly slipped off.

My eyes widened and I grabbed her arms. Thankfully, I was right behind her.

"I didn't know you're this clumsy," I said, still in that position.

She looked at me and I could see her face was red.

"You're blushing," I stated.

"W--what?"

She quickly stood up as soon as she realized and fixed her clothes.

"I'm not, it's just so hot here," she said, looking away.

"Really? I don't believe you," I grinned.

"What are you doing here anyway?" she suddenly frowned.

"I'm done already."

"You're done?!"

I nodded as Hyungseob came in, "Yah Euiwoong! I told you to wait for me!"

I looked back, "You're too slow."

"Can you guys help us??" Yena asked, as I turned to face her again.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Please?" she smiled, with her puppy eyes.

I sighed, "Okay.."

Jinyoung's POV

When Yena slipped off, I was about to catch her when Euiwoong did. I saw Yena blushing and how she stared at him made me felt so jealous.

I wish she knows my feelings. I don't have the courage to tell her, especially when I know that Jihoon also likes her.

I sighed and went to the cubicle that I was cleaning just now.

"Jinyoung-ah!" Yena called.

I came out and gave her a questioning look.

"Don't clean anymore. You've been cleaning those dirty and smelly cubicles just now, let me do it," she smiled.

Such a kind-hearted girl.

"It's okay, I'm almost done with it," I said.

"No no, just rest, Baejin," she said, pushing me gently away from the cubicle.

Did she just call me Baejin??

"May I call you that?" she smiled.

A smile crept up on my face, "Sure!"

---

"Byee Baejin! See you on Monday!" Yena waved as we parted our ways.

After we were all done cleaning, we gathered again downstairs to say goodbyes and went to our own houses. My house is one way with Yena's so we went home together with Seonho too.

I felt like we got closer within those minutes. We talked about so many stuffs. Yena sure is a very bubbly girl, she couldn't stop talking.

As soon as I got in to my house, I got a message from Jihoon.

Jihoon: can we call now?

Me: why? what happen?

Jihoon: no I need to ask you something